"The White Room" - "The Welcome Committee"
1. What is Madeline's last name?
2. Where does Madeline describe spotting the state fish while snorkeling in "The White Room"?
3. By what more common term does Madeline refer to Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in "Scid Row"?
(a) Bubble baby disease.
(c) Alzheimer's disease.
(d) Hunchback disease.
4. For how long does Madeline say she has not left her house in "Scid Row"?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. In the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row," what is the date listed?
(a) August 5.
(b) April 4.
(c) June 1.
(d) May 2.
6. Who is listed as Madeline's caretaker in the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row"?
(a) Dr. Pauline Whittier.
(b) Dr. Chase.
(c) Dr. Rosa Flores.
(d) Dr. Melissa Francis.
7. Who is Madeline's full-time nurse?
8. What kind of cake does Madeline have for her birthday?
9. What movie do Madeline and her mother watch on her birthday?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) Young Frankenstein.
(c) Stand by Me.
(d) It's a Wonderful Life.
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)