|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does this play say priests should be role models for?
(d) Church goers
2. How many companions does Everyman have on his journey?
3. How is love of money described in this play?
(d) All consuming
4. Where can Goods help Everyman?
(a) None of the above
(c) This world
5. Who is the second person to speak in this play?
(a) The Messenger
Short Answer Questions
1. How many are hurt each time Goods succeeds?
2. What does Death tell Everyman to find?
3. What keeps Fellowship from doing what Everyman needs him to do?
4. What was the purpose of this play?
5. Who does Confession say will be stronger if Everyman takes his journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes some of these friends to leave Everyman in his journey?
2. What does Death tell Everyman to do to prove he is worthy of Heaven?
3. What are the seven Sacraments?
4. What does Death do when Everyman says Death’s coming is unfair?
5. What gift does God offer all men?
6. What does Everyman beg Death for, and why?
7. How is the beginning of the world described in this play?
8. How does Everyman feel about Kindred after asking him for help?
9. What does Death say when he learns Everyman hopes to come back to Earth after his death?
10. Why is Goods not able to do what Everyman asked of him?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)