|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Fellowship from doing what Everyman needs him to do?
(a) An inability to help
(b) A fear of pain
(c) A full schedule
(d) A misunderstanding
2. How does Everyman feel when the first of his friends leaves him when he is ready for his reckoning?
3. What religion was followed when this book was written?
(c) The Church of England
(d) Roman Catholic
4. How does Everyman feel when Kindred cannot go with him to talk with God?
5. What Bible story is alluded to when Everyman begins his journey?
(a) The Woman at the Well
(b) The Crucifixion
(c) The Birth of Christ
(d) The Good Samaritan
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Everyman tell Death it is unfair for him to leave now?
2. What causes men to not want to sin anymore?
3. What does Kindred offer Everyman to help him?
4. Which of these is NOT one of the Sacraments?
5. Why are priests not above sinning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are priests seen as so powerful?
2. How is this play introduced?
3. Why does Death say Everyman must die?
4. How does Everyman feel about Kindred after asking him for help?
5. What does Kindred do when Everyman asks him for help?
6. Why is Kindred not able to do what Everyman asked of him?
7. Why is God upset with the people?
8. How does Everyman feel about Kindred before asking him for help?
9. What are some of the reasons Everyman gives for Death’s visit to be unfair?
10. Who are the friends who help Everyman in his journey?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)