1. Which century was this play written?
2. What is the messenger’s role in this play?
3. What country was Everyman born in?
4. What kind of play is this?
5. Who does the messenger talk to at the beginning of the play?
6. What book is referenced by the messenger?
7. Who created man, according to this play?
8. How was the world when it was first created?
9. Who created sin, according to this play?
10. Why does Everyman have to face God?
He must face his reckoning
This section contains 3,243 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)