|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death say has made up Everyman’s life?
(a) More bad than good
(b) More good than bad
(c) No good at all
(d) Equal bad and good
2. Why is there only one person who can really forgive Everyman?
(a) That is the person who has God’s power
(b) That is the one who watches all sins
(c) That is the law of Heaven
(d) That is the one who paid the price for sin
3. Which century was this play written?
(a) The 14th
(b) The 13th
(c) The 15th
(d) The 16th
4. How does Everyman feel when Kindred cannot go with him to talk with God?
5. What does Confession give Everyman to help him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death say God has never done?
2. Who does God want to partake of his gift?
3. Why does Everyman ask Jesus for help?
4. What makes Everyman hesitate to do his penance?
5. What book is referenced by the messenger?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)