|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everyman need Fellowship to prove?
(a) That he has overcome Adam’s sin
(b) That he has been a good friend
(c) That it is not time for him to die
(d) That Everyman is worthy of God
2. Why should men never put off salvation?
(a) Habits are built easier
(b) There is less to repent of
(c) Nobody knows when they will die
(d) It displeases God
3. Why is Adam important in this play?
(a) He is the father of all mankind
(b) He made the original sin
(c) He bargained with the Devil
(d) He knew God
4. What does Death say has made up Everyman’s life?
(a) More bad than good
(b) No good at all
(c) More good than bad
(d) Equal bad and good
5. What does Death tell Everyman to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of this play?
2. Who officiates in Holy Sacraments?
3. How many times is the death of Christ described in this play?
4. What must man do to enter Heaven?
5. Who wrote this play?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)