|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death say God has never done?
(a) Forgotten Everyman
(b) All of the above
(c) Given up on Everyman
(d) Hurt Everyman
2. What does Knowledge offer to do for Everyman?
(a) Guide him on his journey
(b) Give him a lecture
(c) Distract Death
(d) Give him money
3. Why is Everyman told he is wrong about the priests being above someone?
(a) They are mortal
(b) They are limited
(c) They are deceived
(d) They are not perfect
4. How was the world when it was first created?
5. Who is Everyman symbolic of?
(a) Church members
(b) Common men
(c) All men on Earth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Confession give Everyman to help him?
2. What is Goods’s response to Everyman’s accusation?
3. What worries Everyman after he talks with Death?
4. What keeps Fellowship from doing what Everyman needs him to do?
5. What Bible story is alluded to when Everyman begins his journey?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)