|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are priests not above sinning?
(a) They are in the Church
(b) They are powerful
(c) They are always tempted
(d) They are human
2. What does Death say Everyman is living outside of?
(a) His conscience
(b) The laws of God
(c) His soul’s desires
(d) The original plan
3. What does this play say God wants to do for men?
(a) Forgive them
(b) Save them
(c) Punish them
(d) All of the above
4. How does Everyman feel when he finishes his sacraments?
5. What does Everyman accuse Goods of?
(a) Failing his job
(b) Ruining the world
(c) Creating chaos
(d) Deceiving him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everyman call himself after leaving Kindred?
2. What country was Everyman born in?
3. Which century was this play written?
4. Who is the first person to speak in this play?
5. What causes men to not want to sin anymore?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)