|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Knowledge say he will leave Everyman?
(a) When the reckoning is over
(b) When Death appears
(c) When he knows what happens to Everyman
(d) When Jesus tells him to
2. Why does Everyman tell Death it is unfair for him to leave now?
(a) He is too young
(b) His life has been kind to him
(c) His family needs him
(d) He was never warned
3. What kind of people do some priests set bad examples for?
(d) The righteous
4. How does Everyman feel when Kindred cannot go with him to talk with God?
5. What Bible story is alluded to when Everyman begins his journey?
(a) The Birth of Christ
(b) The Woman at the Well
(c) The Crucifixion
(d) The Good Samaritan
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Death have for Everyman?
2. What is the messenger’s role in this play?
3. What does Kindred offer Everyman to help him?
4. What do the new friends say they will NOT do?
5. What is the death of Christ called by most religions?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)