|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third friend Everyman goes to for help?
2. Who is the second friend to leave Everyman when he is ready for his reckoning?
(a) Five Wits
3. How does Everyman feel when Kindred cannot go with him to talk with God?
4. What does Everyman accuse Goods of?
(a) Failing his job
(b) Deceiving him
(c) Creating chaos
(d) Ruining the world
5. Who does Death say Everyman is living for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Good Deeds so weak?
2. What does Fellowship say he will always be available to Everyman for?
3. Where can Goods help Everyman?
4. Who does the messenger talk to at the beginning of the play?
5. What sin are some priests said to have committed?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)