|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes men to not want to sin anymore?
(a) Watching family members suffer
(b) Building a relationship with God
(c) Seeing their sins for what they are
(d) Reading the scriptures
2. Why does Death say Everyman was crazy?
(a) For having no friends to call on
(b) For ignoring all the warnings
(c) For thinking he can bargain with Death
(d) For not being more grateful to God
3. Why does Good Deeds wonder if she will make a difference for Everyman?
(a) She is alone
(b) She is very old
(c) She is not familiar to most
(d) She is very weak
4. What was the purpose of this play?
(a) To send people to church
(b) To make money
(c) To protest the government
(d) To teach the people
5. Where does Everyman go when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this play teach about reincarnation?
2. Who created man, according to this play?
3. What religion was followed when this book was written?
4. What does Death plan to do with Everyman?
5. What does Everyman have to show God?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)