|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many are hurt each time Goods succeeds?
2. Who does the messenger talk to at the beginning of the play?
(a) The audience
3. Who wrote this play?
(a) None of the above
(d) Martin Luther
4. How does Kindred offer to help Everyman just before he leaves?
(a) Give him money
(b) Lie for him
(c) Hide him
(d) Find someone else to go with him
5. Who makes way for Everyman when he dies?
(c) The Angels
(d) The Priests
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everyman tell Death he is unprepared for?
2. What does Death say has made up Everyman’s life?
3. What does Goods want to kill?
4. Who created sin, according to this play?
5. Who does Death say Everyman will have to answer for?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)