|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death tell Everyman when he is asked to do something after the reckoning?
(a) He will be there for him at every step
(b) He has no authority
(c) There is no reason for him to fret
(d) No mortal can ever return
2. What does Knowledge offer to do for Everyman?
(a) Distract Death
(b) Give him a lecture
(c) Give him money
(d) Guide him on his journey
3. What does Everyman ask Death to do after his reckoning?
(a) Help his family
(b) Defend him
(c) Lead him
(d) Bring him back to Earth
4. Where does Everyman go when he is ready for his reckoning?
(a) The church
(b) Death’s door
(c) His bed
(d) The grave
5. What does Knowledge assure Everyman of when he begins his journey?
(a) Others have followed this path
(b) There is a place for him in Heaven
(c) There is nothing to fear
(d) He will find happiness
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Sacraments allow men to do?
2. Who makes way for Everyman when he dies?
3. Who is the third friend to leave Everyman when he is ready for his reckoning?
4. What was the purpose of this play?
5. Who says he would be willing to kill someone for Everyman?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)