|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Goods help Everyman?
(b) This world
(c) None of the above
2. What does Fellowship say he will always be available to Everyman for?
(a) Help for his family
(b) Personal defense
(c) A good time
(d) Money and trade goods
3. Who gives the priests their power?
(c) The Spirit
4. What does Goods say caused Everyman to commit many of his sins?
5. When does Knowledge say he will leave Everyman?
(a) When Jesus tells him to
(b) When he knows what happens to Everyman
(c) When the reckoning is over
(d) When Death appears
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Everyman tell Death it is unfair for him to leave now?
2. When does Everyman say he will call on his new friends?
3. What does this play teach about reincarnation?
4. What keeps Everyman from fully trusting others?
5. Who makes way for Everyman when he dies?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)