|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was God crucified?
(a) To obey the law
(b) To gain allegiance
(c) To defeat the Devil
(d) To save men from their sins
2. Who rebukes Everyman for thinking priests are above someone?
(a) Good Deeds
(c) Five Wits
3. Who were the most educated men at the time this play was written?
(d) Church officials
4. Who does God say people on earth are trying to help?
(a) Their neighbors
(c) All of the above
(d) Their families
5. Why does Death say Everyman must die?
(a) Because of the first sacrament
(b) Because of the plan of salvation
(c) Because of God’s suffering on the cross
(d) Because of Adam’s sin
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Everyman feel when he hears why Death has come to him?
2. Why were these plays used to teach people?
3. What must man do to enter Heaven?
4. Who is the second person to speak in this play?
5. What does Death say no man can do to him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)