|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Everyman feel when Kindred cannot go with him to talk with God?
2. Why is Good Deeds so weak?
(a) She is never strong
(b) She is very old
(c) She has not been nurtured
(d) She gives too much
3. How does Kindred offer to help Everyman just before he leaves?
(a) Hide him
(b) Give him money
(c) Find someone else to go with him
(d) Lie for him
4. Where does Everyman go when he dies?
5. What personality trait does this play show God has?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is able to escape death, according to this play?
2. What does Everyman have to show God?
3. How was the world when it was first created?
4. Who wrote this play?
5. What does Everyman call himself after leaving Kindred?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)