|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Everyman feel when Fellowship says he would die for Everyman?
(a) He is angry
(b) He offers to do the same for him
(c) He feels lucky to have such a friend
(d) He doesn’t believe him
2. Which century was this play written?
(a) The 15th
(b) The 13th
(c) The 14th
(d) The 16th
3. Why does Good Deeds wonder if she will make a difference for Everyman?
(a) She is alone
(b) She is very weak
(c) She is very old
(d) She is not familiar to most
4. Who does Confession tell Everyman to follow?
(c) All of the above
5. How many times is the death of Christ described in this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Five Wits say Priests should teach?
2. What does Goods want to kill?
3. How does Everyman feel when the first of his friends leaves him when he is ready for his reckoning?
4. Who is the third friend Everyman goes to for help?
5. What kind of judgment is Everyman told to live by?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)