|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which century was this play written?
(a) The 13th
(b) The 16th
(c) The 15th
(d) The 14th
2. What does Everyman ask Death for?
(a) More time
(c) A lack of pain
(d) A quick change
3. How does Everyman feel when Fellowship says he would die for Everyman?
(a) He offers to do the same for him
(b) He is angry
(c) He feels lucky to have such a friend
(d) He doesn’t believe him
4. Who does Death say Everyman is living for?
5. Why are priests not above sinning?
(a) They are human
(b) They are in the Church
(c) They are powerful
(d) They are always tempted
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak in this play?
2. What keeps Fellowship from doing what Everyman needs him to do?
3. What do people on Earth keep forgetting about?
4. How are friends described at the end of the play?
5. Why were the people given another chance?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)