|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does God call on first?
(b) The Five Wits
2. What does Death say in response to Everyman’s pleas?
(a) He has had enough time
(b) The change is a complicated process
(c) Justice is his job
(d) Pain is only mortal
3. Why is Good Deeds so weak?
(a) She has not been nurtured
(b) She is never strong
(c) She is very old
(d) She gives too much
4. Who does God say people on earth are trying to help?
(a) All of the above
(b) Their neighbors
(d) Their families
5. Why does Death mock Everyman when he prays to God to avoid Death?
(a) He has never prayed before
(b) God doesn’t hear prayers
(c) He doesn’t know who to pray to
(d) God is the one who sent Death
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Everyman tell Death it is unfair for him to leave now?
2. Who says he would be willing to kill someone for Everyman?
3. Who is the first to leave Everyman when he is ready for his reckoning?
4. What does Everyman do when he learns who Death is?
5. Who does Five Wits tell Everyman to trust?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)