|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Good Deeds respond to Everyman’s time of need?
(a) She is happy to help if she can
(b) She asks for help in return
(c) She talks with Death for a bit
(d) She ignores him
2. What is the first thing Everyman does that makes Good Deeds stronger?
(a) Preaches to someone else
(b) Reads the Bible
(c) Sings a hymn
3. What does Goods want to kill?
(c) Men’s souls
(d) The Spirit
4. Who is the third friend Everyman goes to for help?
5. What does Kindred offer Everyman to help him?
(b) Physical healing
(d) A written statement
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death say will turn Everyman to God?
2. Who brought about the second chance given to people?
3. Why does Everyman go and see Knowledge?
4. Why are priests not above sinning?
5. Who does God want to partake of his gift?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)