|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third friend to leave Everyman when he is ready for his reckoning?
(a) Five Wits
2. Who is the first person to speak in this play?
(c) The Messenger
3. What does Death say in response to Everyman’s pleas?
(a) Justice is his job
(b) The change is a complicated process
(c) He has had enough time
(d) Pain is only mortal
4. Why is Everyman told he is wrong about the priests being above someone?
(a) They are limited
(b) They are deceived
(c) They are not perfect
(d) They are mortal
5. Why does Goods say he was sent to Earth?
(a) To glorify God
(b) To deceive men
(c) To help men
(d) To bring pleasure to men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fellowship say he will always be available to Everyman for?
2. What is the first Sacrament?
3. How did most people at the time of this play view God?
4. How does Good Deeds respond to Everyman’s time of need?
5. What causes men to not want to sin anymore?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)