|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was God crucified?
(a) To gain allegiance
(b) To defeat the Devil
(c) To save men from their sins
(d) To obey the law
2. What does Death tell Everyman when he is asked to do something after the reckoning?
(a) There is no reason for him to fret
(b) He has no authority
(c) No mortal can ever return
(d) He will be there for him at every step
3. What does God say is his real gift to man?
(d) The Spirit
4. What does Five Wits say about the bad things said about Priests?
(a) He denies them
(b) He ignores what is said
(c) He admits they are true
(d) He says the report is exaggerated
5. What helps Everyman to lose desire for something as he begins his journey?
(a) The Confession
(b) His broader perspective
(c) His new friends
(d) The assurance from Knowledge
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Everyman symbolic of?
2. What does Everyman need Fellowship to prove?
3. How many acts are in this play?
4. What do people on Earth keep forgetting about?
5. Who created Adam?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)