|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does God say will partake of his gift?
(a) The sinners
(b) The righteous few
(c) His children
2. Who were the most educated men at the time this play was written?
(b) Church officials
3. Who is the only person who can really forgive Everyman?
(a) The angels
(b) A priest
4. Why does Death say Everyman was crazy?
(a) For having no friends to call on
(b) For not being more grateful to God
(c) For ignoring all the warnings
(d) For thinking he can bargain with Death
5. Where does Everyman go when he is ready for his reckoning?
(a) The church
(b) Death’s door
(c) The grave
(d) His bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everyman think after talking to Kindred and Fellowship?
2. Who officiates in Holy Sacraments?
3. What does Everyman ask Death to do after his reckoning?
4. How does Everyman feel when the first of his friends leaves him when he is ready for his reckoning?
5. What keeps Everyman from fully trusting others?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)