|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Death say Everyman must die?
(a) Because of Adam’s sin
(b) Because of God’s suffering on the cross
(c) Because of the plan of salvation
(d) Because of the first sacrament
2. How is love of money described in this play?
(d) All consuming
3. How are friends described at the end of the play?
4. What does Goods want to kill?
(a) Men’s souls
(b) The Spirit
5. Who wrote this play?
(b) None of the above
(d) Martin Luther
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everyman think after talking to Kindred and Fellowship?
2. Why should men never put off salvation?
3. What does Confession warn Everyman of?
4. How does Knowledge respond at first when Everyman asks him for help?
5. Why were these plays used to teach people?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)