1. According to the introduction, what were the pageants in the book chosen for?
2. Most of what from the original play was preserved for the text?
3. Occasionally, why have the archaic forms not been modernized for the convenience of the reader?
4. In the plays, what directions are bracketed?
5. Who gave the editor permission to use the editions of the original text?
6. What text did the editor use for his translation of "Everyman"?
This section contains 4,175 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)