|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herod reward the soldiers for murdering the children? ("Herod the Great")
(a) With money.
(b) With land.
(c) With knighthood.
(d) With imprisonment.
2. What does Herod say he will do to the people who do not stop talking badly about him? ("Herod the Great")
(a) Behead them.
(b) Crucify them.
(c) Hang them.
(d) Burn them.
3. What did the Introduction state had left its mark on the "Second Shepherd's Pageant"?
(a) The hope for the future.
(b) The Feast of Fools.
(c) The love of Christ?
(d) The folk spirit of revelry.
4. From what century was the manuscript of the "Second Shepherds' Pageant" form?
5. What fear does the introduction to "Everyman" say is a universal emotion?
(a) Fear of loss.
(b) Fear of solitude.
(c) Fear of commitment.
(d) Fear of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the second shepherd say "cackles" in Scene I? ("The Second Shepherds' Pageant")
2. Who comes to see Joseph immediately after he leaves Mary? ("The Annunciation")
3. At the end of "The Judgment", who is seen "crossing from place to place"?
4. Whose child does Mary tell Joseph that she is carrying? ("The Annunciation")
5. In Scene II, where are Joseph and Mary? ("The Annunciation")
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)