|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many angels are awaiting God's call? ("The Creation, and The Fall of Lucifer" )
(a) One million.
(b) Nine orders.
2. What does Woman 2 threaten to do to the solider trying to kill her son? ("Herod the Great")
(a) Hangs him in the gallows.
(b) Breaks the hand he touches her son with.
(c) Cleaves his scalp.
(d) Drowns him in the river.
3. Whose writings does Herod want studied regarding the birth of Jesus? ("Herod the Great")
4. Where does Woman I hit the soldier? ("Herod the Great")
(a) On his belt.
(b) On his shin.
(c) On his hood.
(d) On his foot.
5. Who does the Scribe say put forth the law that adulterers should be killed? ("The Women Taken in Adultery")
Short Answer Questions
1. After Joseph states that he will travel to Bethlehem, what does Mary say? ("The Annunciation")
2. In what year did the burning of the Free Reference Library at Birmingham occur?
3. In Jesus' opening soliloquy, what is the only thing that he asks of mankind?
4. At the beginning of "The Creation of Adam and Eve", how many days has God completed working?
5. Who takes Adam and Eve to middle Earth? ("The Fall of Man")
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)