|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abraham state that he loved Isaac as much as? ("Abraham and Isaac")
(a) His wife.
(d) His gifts.
2. What is the original name for Bethlehem in the text? ("The Annunciation")
3. In what verse form is "The Women Taken in Adultery" written?
(a) Didactic cinquain.
(b) Iambic pentameter.
4. Who takes Adam and Eve to middle Earth? ("The Fall of Man")
5. How many windows does God tell Noah to put in the Ark? ("The Flood")
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of "beast" does God say that he wanted to create? ("The Creation of Adam and Eve")
2. How many days had past by the end of "The Creation of Adam and Eve"?
3. In Jesus' opening soliloquy, what is the only thing that he asks of mankind?
4. Which play did the introduction to "Abraham and Isaac" claim had been the superior one?
5. At the opening of Scene I, what is Abraham doing? ("Abraham and Isaac")
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)