|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac recognize about his father's mood right before their sacrifice? ("Abraham and Isaac")
(a) He is very cheerful.
(b) He is livid.
(c) He is not cheerful.
(d) He is joyous.
2. How many windows does God tell Noah to put in the Ark? ("The Flood")
3. Who closes the pageant "Abraham and Isaac"?
(a) A doctor.
4. How does Herod reward the soldiers for murdering the children? ("Herod the Great")
(a) With knighthood.
(b) With imprisonment.
(c) With land.
(d) With money.
5. What does Woman 2 threaten to do to the solider trying to kill her son? ("Herod the Great")
(a) Drowns him in the river.
(b) Cleaves his scalp.
(c) Breaks the hand he touches her son with.
(d) Hangs him in the gallows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does God tell Noah to make the Ark? ("The Flodod")
2. What poetic device is used as an "occasional ornament" throughout "The Judgment"?
3. What does God call Noah (in regard to character)? ("The Flood")
4. What does Herod say he will do to the people who do not stop talking badly about him? ("Herod the Great")
5. What device is defined as the linking of stanzas by means of verbal repetition?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)