|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of "Herod the Great", what is the messenger asking the audience to do?
(a) Take a seat.
(b) Stomp their feet.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Hold their laughter.
2. How does Caiaphas believe Jesus rose from the dead? "The Resurrection")
(a) Through Jesus' internal power.
(b) Through the redemption of mankind.
(c) Through God's will.
(d) Through sorcery.
3. According to the introduction to "The Flood", what rhyme is used "occasionally" in the stanzas?
4. How does Herod reward the soldiers for murdering the children? ("Herod the Great")
(a) With land.
(b) With money.
(c) With knighthood.
(d) With imprisonment.
5. How many windows does God tell Noah to put in the Ark? ("The Flood")
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Noah's wife say that she would be no help to the building of the Ark? ("The Flood")
2. How many children did the soldiers state that they had murdered? ("Herod the Great")
3. Where does Woman 3 threaten to hit the soldier? ("Herod the Great")
4. How many good souls are there that Jesus promises will live in joy and bliss forever? (The Judgment")
5. What does Herod call his knights? ("Herod the Great")
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)