|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of "The Flood", from where is God speaking to Noah?
(a) A tree.
(b) A high place.
2. What does the Messenger tell the soldiers put on ? ("Herod the Great")
(a) The crest of the king.
(b) The chain-mail dress of Herod.
(c) Only the cloth of Herod.
(d) Full Armor.
3. What poetic device is used as an "occasional ornament" throughout "The Judgment"?
4. Which play did the introduction to "Abraham and Isaac" claim had been the superior one?
(a) The Waterhouse play.
(b) The Preston play.
(c) The Chester play.
(d) The Brome play.
5. What does the messenger do as Herod enters the scene? (Herod the Great")
Short Answer Questions
1. How many good souls are there that Jesus promises will live in joy and bliss forever? (The Judgment")
2. Who is the first character to speak in Scene I of "The Judgment"?
3. How many men does Annas say took Jesus, so that no one believes that he rose from the dead? ("The Resurrection")
4. How does Caiaphas believe Jesus rose from the dead? "The Resurrection")
5. What place does "The Judgment" always take in the English cycles?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)