|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Herod believe that the Christ child was born? ("Herod the Great")
(a) To murder him.
(b) To anger him.
(c) To help mankind.
(d) To challenge his kingdom.
2. How many people does God want to save and put on the Ark? ("The Flood")
3. How many men does Annas say took Jesus, so that no one believes that he rose from the dead? ("The Resurrection")
4. What device is defined as the linking of stanzas by means of verbal repetition?
5. Who is the first character to speak in Scene I of "The Judgment"?
(b) Good souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who closes the pageant "Abraham and Isaac"?
2. At the opening of "Herod the Great", what is the messenger asking the audience to do?
3. Who is the first character to speak "The Resurrection"?
4. What does Herod call his knights? ("Herod the Great")
5. Which play did the introduction to "Abraham and Isaac" claim had been the superior one?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)