Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Detailed Summary & Analysis
1. Where does "Everyday Use" by Alice Walker take place?
2. Who is the narrator of "Everyday Use?"
3. In what point of view is "Everyday Use" told?
4. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," with whom is Ms. Johnson waiting in the yard?
5. What kind of soil comprises Ms. Johnson's yard?
6. What has Ms. Johnson done to her yard at the beginning of the story?
7. In the story's first paragraph, to which room of the house does Ms. Johnson compare her yard, saying it's an extension of that room?
8. How many children does Ms. Johnson have?
9. How many sons does Ms. Johnson have?
10. What is Ms....
This section contains 2,273 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)