Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Everyday Use" by Alice Walker take place?
2. Who is the narrator of "Everyday Use?"
3. In what point of view is "Everyday Use" told?
4. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," with whom is Ms. Johnson waiting in the yard?
5. What kind of soil comprises Ms. Johnson's yard?
6. What has Ms. Johnson done to her yard at the beginning of the story?
7. In the story's first paragraph, to which room of the house does Ms. Johnson compare her yard, saying it's an extension of that room?
This section contains 4,695 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)