|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hates the current Johnson house as well as the old Johnson house?
(a) Ms. Johnson.
(b) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Grandma Dee.
2. When boys and girls hang around Dee in her youth, what does she do to entertain them?
(a) She plays hopskotch with them.
(b) She reads to them.
(c) She plays records for them.
(d) She sings to them.
3. Who overhears Wangero and Ms. Johnson discussing the quilts?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Grandpa Jarrell.
(d) Grandma Dee.
4. What scraps of Grandpa Jarrell's clothes are in the quilts?
(a) Pieces of his woolen longjohns.
(b) Pieces of his flannel shirts.
(c) Pieces of his Paisley shirts.
(d) Pieces of his overalls.
5. What does Dee's companion do for a living?
(a) He is a physician.
(b) The story does not reveal this information.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing does the person taking the Polaroids make sure is always included in each picture?
2. What is Ms. Johnson's marital state?
3. How does Maggie respond to the attempts to shake her hand?
4. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," who does Ms. Johnson say will regard Dee with a mixture of envy and awe?
5. Which of the following is not in a Polaroid of the Johnson family reunion?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)