|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Johnson family women quilts the quilt tops that Grandma Dee pieces?
(a) Ms. Johnson and her sister, Aunt Dicie or Big Dee.
(b) Great Grandma Dee and Aunt Dicie.
(c) Aunt Cassie and Maggie.
(d) Cousin Celie and Cousin Jill.
2. Which character in "Everyday Use" always looks anyone in the eye because hesitation is not part of her nature?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Ms. Johnson.
3. How does Maggie react when Dee's companion moves forward to hug her?
(a) She screams.
(b) She rushes forward to hug him first.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She backs away, trembling and perspiring.
4. How does Ms. Johnson describe Dee's feet?
(a) Perfectly pedicured.
(b) Small and dainty.
(c) Neat looking as if God shaped them with a certain style.
(d) Big with hairy toes.
5. How long is Dee's dress when she exits the car?
(a) It touches the ground.
(b) It reaches her knees.
(c) It touches her calves.
(d) It is a mini skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
2. Who is the first male character to appear onstage in "Everyday Use?"
3. What does Maggie wear for Dee's arrival in "Everyday Use"?
4. How many Johnson women are Dee?
5. To what group of people does Ms. Johnson ask Hakim-a-barber if he belongs?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)