|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps trying to shake Maggie's hand at the reunion?
(c) John Thomas.
(d) Ms. Johnson.
2. How much does Dee think Grandma Dee's quilts are worth?
(a) She thinks they're worth a few hundred dollars.
(b) She thinks they're worth a few dozen dollars.
(c) She thinks they're priceless.
(d) She doesn't think they're worth anything.
3. Which Johnson women know how to quilt?
(a) Everyone but Wangero.
(b) Maggie, Ms. Johnson, Wangero and Aunt Dicie.
(c) Ms. Johnson, Wangero, and Grandma Dee.
(d) Maggie, Grandma Dee and Wangero.
4. What kind of shoes is Dee wearing for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(a) Go go boots.
(d) High heels.
5. In "Everyday Use," whose school closes after second grade?
(c) Ms. Johnson's.
(d) John Thomas's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When boys and girls hang around Dee in her youth, what does she do to entertain them?
2. What has Ms. Johnson done to her yard at the beginning of the story?
3. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
4. From where does the wood that gives Ms. Johnson's dasher its color come?
5. How does Maggie respond to the attempts to shake her hand?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)