|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson do in church when the spirit of God touches her?
(a) She gives a sermon.
(b) She reads aloud from her Bible.
(c) She prays aloud.
(d) She gets happy and shouts.
2. Why advantage does Ms. Johnson think her substitute gift has over the quilts Wangero wants?
(a) Her other quilts are prettier.
(b) Machine-stitched quilts will last longer than hand-stitched.
(c) Her other quilts are made of warmer fabrics.
(d) Her other quilts are newer.
3. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
4. How many rooms does the Johnsons' current house have?
5. What scrap of Great Grandpa Ezra's clothing is in the quilts?
(a) A piece of his christening gown.
(b) A piece of his old red flannel shirt.
(c) A piece of his Civil War uniform.
(d) A piece of his wedding pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
2. Who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn top?
3. How does Ms. Johnson describe the man who emerges from the car with Dee?
4. Who hangs in the kitchen doing dishes after the Johnsons' reunion dinner?
5. On the television show in her dreams, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)