|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fills her bottom lip with checkerberry snuff at the end of "Everyday Use?"
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(b) Ms. Johnson.
2. What color is the dress Dee wears for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(a) Orange and yellow.
(d) Black and white plaid.
3. How far back can Ms. Johnson trace her family tree?
(a) Beyond the Civil War.
(b) To the Civil War.
(c) To her grandmother.
(d) To her great-grandmother.
4. How does Ms. Johnson describe Dee's feet?
(a) Small and dainty.
(b) Neat looking as if God shaped them with a certain style.
(c) Perfectly pedicured.
(d) Big with hairy toes.
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" has burn scars?
(b) Grandma Dee.
(c) Aunt Dicie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what point of view is "Everyday Use" told?
2. Who takes Polaroids of the Johnson family reunion?
3. What noises tell Ms. Johnson someone is standing outside the room in which she and Wangero are?
4. What is the nickname of the person who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn dasher?
5. What is the relationship of the person who whittles Ms. Johnson's butter churn top to Aunt Dicie/Big Dee?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)