|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does Ms. Johnson have?
2. Who says Wangero can have the quilts after Ms. Johnson says Wangero can't?
(a) John Thomas.
(d) Grandpa Jarrell.
3. What is the first thing out of the car upon Dee's arrival that identifies Dee to Ms. Johnson?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her arm.
4. How does Hakim-a-barber feel about the group of people to which Ms. Johnson asks if he belongs?
(a) He considers them allies.
(b) He disagrees with their doctrines.
(c) He shares their doctrines, but doesn't farm or raise cattle.
(d) He hates them.
5. Where are the family's quilt frames kept?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The living room.
(d) The front yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unpleasant truth does Ms. Johnson say Maggie realizes about herself?
2. How many rooms does the Johnsons' current house have?
3. To what group of people does Ms. Johnson ask Hakim-a-barber if he belongs?
4. What does Ms. Johnson do in church when the spirit of God touches her?
5. Where does "Everyday Use" by Alice Walker take place?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)