|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who wants the butter churn top slide over it as if trying to see how it will look in her own home?
(a) An arrangement of wildflowers.
(b) A dish towel.
(c) A tablecloth.
(d) A dinner plate.
2. When Ms. Johnson snatches the quilts from Wangero's hands, who sits on the bed with her mouth open in shock?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Grandma Dee.
3. How many quilts does Dee/Wangero take back to the city with her at the end of the story?
4. During the winter, what does Ms. Johnson wear to bed?
(a) Flannel nightgowns.
(b) Men's pajamas.
(c) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
5. Who fills her bottom lip with checkerberry snuff at the end of "Everyday Use?"
(c) Aunt Dicie.
(d) Ms. Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson note is still in the butter churn during dinner?
2. At the end of the story, what quilts does Ms. Johnson tell Dee to take back to the city with her?
3. When boys and girls hang around Dee in her youth, what does she do to entertain them?
4. Once Maggie weds, what is Ms. Johnson free to sit in her yard and do?
5. Who does Dee say she will never bring to visit her family's home?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)