|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hand closes over Grandma Dee's butter dish at dinner?
(a) Ms. Johnson's.
2. In real life, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
(a) She's skinny and short.
(b) She's white-haired and petite.
(c) She's freckled and has blonde hair.
(d) She's large and big-boned with rough, man-working hands.
3. In Ms. Johnson's dreams, on what television program are she and Dee brought together?
(a) Jerry Springer.
(b) David Letterman.
(c) Johnny Carson.
4. How many characters in "Everyday Use" own cars?
5. What does Dee's companion end up asking the family to call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the sounds in the kitchen?
2. After dinner, who goes into Ms. Johnson's room and riffles through the trunk at the foot of Ms. Johnson's bed?
3. When Ms. Johnson snatches Grandma Dee's quilts from Wangero's hands, into whose hands does she place them?
4. Which Johnson family member possesses the most self confidence?
5. Which Johnson family women quilts the quilt tops that Grandma Dee pieces?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)