|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the winter, what does Ms. Johnson wear during the day?
(a) A cotton housedress.
(c) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
2. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
(a) With a handshake.
(b) With a polite nod.
(c) With a kiss on the cheek.
(d) With the Arabic greeting Asalamalakim.
3. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
4. Who asks Ms. Johnson for the butter churn dasher?
(c) John Thomas.
5. What trait does Ms. Johnson possess in her dreams that the Johnsons don't have in real life?
(b) A quick tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Ms. Johnson always talk "With one foot raised in flight" and her head turned in whatever direction is farthest from them?
2. Who says Wangero can have the quilts after Ms. Johnson says Wangero can't?
3. To what does Wangero compare Maggie's brain when Maggie tells Hakim-a-barber who whittled the churn dash?
4. Who makes the sounds in the kitchen?
5. What facial expression does Maggie have after her sister leaves?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)