|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first male character to appear onstage in "Everyday Use?"
(a) Great Grandpa Ezra.
(b) Grandpa Jarrell.
(c) John Thomas.
2. How does Ms. Johnson describe Maggie's fiance?
(a) A tall man with thick glasses.
(b) A short, fat man with dimples.
(c) A handsome man with a mustache.
(d) A man with mossy teeth in an earnest face.
3. After dinner, who goes into Ms. Johnson's room and riffles through the trunk at the foot of Ms. Johnson's bed?
(a) Ms. Johnson.
4. In real life, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
(a) She's large and big-boned with rough, man-working hands.
(b) She's freckled and has blonde hair.
(c) She's skinny and short.
(d) She's white-haired and petite.
5. How many Johnson women are Dee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wangero find in her mother's trunk?
2. Who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn top?
3. When their school closes after the second grade, why don't the local Blacks protest?
4. Which character in "Everyday Use" has no education?
5. Who is the antagonist in "Everyday Use?"
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)