|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters in "Everyday Use" own cars?
2. Who does Maggie marry?
(a) John Thomas.
(b) The local preacher.
(c) One of her teachers.
3. Who makes the sounds in the kitchen?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Grandma Dee.
4. Who is Dee's father?
(a) Grandpa Jarrell.
(b) Uncle Buddy.
(c) Great Grandpa Ezra.
(d) The story never reveals this fact.
5. What is the nickname of the person who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn dasher?
(a) Old Henry.
(c) Big Bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who emerges from the car with Dee wear his hair?
2. How is the weather when Dee comes to visit her family?
3. Who hangs in the kitchen doing dishes after the Johnsons' reunion dinner?
4. How much does Dee think Grandma Dee's quilts are worth?
5. When Ms. Johnson snatches Grandma Dee's quilts from Wangero's hands, into whose hands does she place them?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)