|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Ms. Johnson she doesn't understand her heritage?
(c) Aunt Dicie.
2. With what has Ms. Johnson primarily been concerned all her life?
(b) Sewing and quilting.
(c) Milking cows.
3. To whom does Ms. Johnson promise to give the quilts Grandma Dee pieced?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
4. Who fills her bottom lip with checkerberry snuff at the end of "Everyday Use?"
(b) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Ms. Johnson.
5. What does Maggie wear for Dee's arrival in "Everyday Use"?
(a) Blue jeans and a white blouse.
(b) A pink skirt and red blouse.
(d) A mini skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Johnson women are Dee?
2. Whose name is twice as long and three times as hard as Wangero's in Ms. Johnson's opinion?
3. Which of the following characters are mentioned in "Everyday Use" but do not actually appear on stage?
4. What does Ms. Johnson think that Dee had at age sixteen?
5. What is Hakim-a-barber's religion?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)