|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the television show in her dreams, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
(a) She's tall and dark with lots of jewels and furs.
(b) She's short and dark with glasses and white hair.
(c) She's tall and plump with a gray Afro.
(d) She's thin with a light complexion and glistening hair.
2. To what group of people does Ms. Johnson ask Hakim-a-barber if he belongs?
(a) A group of local artisans.
(b) Sheep farmers down the road.
(c) Her Muslim neighbors who raise cattle.
(d) Muslim extremists in Augusta.
3. After dinner, who goes into Ms. Johnson's room and riffles through the trunk at the foot of Ms. Johnson's bed?
(c) Ms. Johnson.
4. How many children does Ms. Johnson have?
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" delights in the chitlins and corn bread, greens and sweet potatoes Ms. Johnson serves for dinner during Dee's visit?
(d) John Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not in a Polaroid of the Johnson family reunion?
2. What does Maggie wear for Dee's arrival in "Everyday Use"?
3. How does Ms. Johnson feel about Wangero's new name?
4. What does Wangero feel on the benches when she runs her hands along them?
5. When Ms. Johnson offers Dee a quilt in the past, what is Dee's reaction?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)