|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms does the Johnsons' current house have?
2. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
(a) With a handshake.
(b) With a polite nod.
(c) With the Arabic greeting Asalamalakim.
(d) With a kiss on the cheek.
3. During the winter, what does Ms. Johnson wear during the day?
(b) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
(c) A cotton housedress.
4. Who asks Ms. Johnson for the butter churn dasher?
(c) John Thomas.
5. Whose name is twice as long and three times as hard as Wangero's in Ms. Johnson's opinion?
(a) Dee's male companion.
(b) Dee's college professor.
(c) Dee's college roommate.
(d) Dee's pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ms. Johnson and Maggie do after Wangero and her boyfriend leave?
2. What kind of soil comprises Ms. Johnson's yard?
3. Who is the narrator of "Everyday Use?"
4. What is Dee's relationship to Maggie?
5. What color is the dress Dee wears for her reunion with her mother and sister?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)