|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What facial expression does Maggie have after her sister leaves?
(a) One of ire.
(b) A smile.
(c) A frown.
2. What does Ms. Johnson note is still in the butter churn during dinner?
(a) A mouse.
(b) Milk that has turned to clabber.
(d) Grandma Dee's apron.
3. What one thing does the person taking the Polaroids make sure is always included in each picture?
(c) Ms. Johnson.
(d) The Johnson house.
4. Which character in "Everyday Use" goes to school in Augusta on money Ms. Johnson and her church raise?
(c) John Thomas.
5. What color is Ms. Johnson's butter churn dasher?
(b) Light yellow.
(d) Dark brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
2. Who is Dee's father?
3. For what occasion is Ms. Johnson going to give the quilts to the person to whom she has promised them?
4. What is the socioeconomic status of Ms. Johnson in "Everyday Use?"
5. Who learns to quilt from Grandma Dee and Aunt Dicie/Big Dee?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)