|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters are mentioned in "Everyday Use" but do not actually appear on stage?
(a) Hakim-a-barber and Wangero.
(b) Grandma Dee, Aunt Dicie, and Grandpa Jarrell.
(c) Great Grandpa Ezra, John Thomas, and Hakim-a-barber.
(d) Maggie and John Thomas.
2. Which character in "Everyday Use" has no education?
(a) John Thomas.
(c) Grandma Dee.
(d) Ms. Johnson.
3. Who makes the sounds in the kitchen?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(d) Grandma Dee.
4. How many Johnson women are Dee?
5. What facial expression does Maggie have after her sister leaves?
(a) A smile.
(c) One of ire.
(d) A frown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait does Ms. Johnson possess in her dreams that the Johnsons don't have in real life?
2. What one thing does the person taking the Polaroids make sure is always included in each picture?
3. What is Hakim-a-barber's religion?
4. What unpleasant truth does Ms. Johnson say Maggie realizes about herself?
5. Whose name is twice as long and three times as hard as Wangero's in Ms. Johnson's opinion?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)