|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What facial expression does Maggie have after her sister leaves?
(a) One of ire.
(b) A frown.
(d) A smile.
2. Who wraps Ms. Johnson's dasher right there at the dinner table?
(a) Ms. Johnson.
3. What does the person who wants the butter churn top slide over it as if trying to see how it will look in her own home?
(a) A dish towel.
(b) An arrangement of wildflowers.
(c) A tablecloth.
(d) A dinner plate.
4. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," with whom is Ms. Johnson waiting in the yard?
(a) Her daughter, Maggie.
(b) Big Dee.
(c) Grandma Dee.
5. How does the Johnson's current home different from their previous home?
(a) It is larger.
(b) It has a tin roof instead of a shingle roof.
(c) It is smaller.
(d) It has more land with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the story, what quilts does Ms. Johnson tell Dee to take back to the city with her?
2. Which Johnson women know how to quilt?
3. When Ms. Johnson finds Wangero's name hard to pronounce, what does Wangero say?
4. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
5. Who hates the current Johnson house as well as the old Johnson house?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)