|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jobs has Ms. Johnson always done well?
(a) Nursing jobs.
(b) Man's farm work like butchering and milking.
(c) Housekeeping or maid jobs.
(d) Clerical jobs.
2. What does Ms. Johnson say could be done if the quilts do become rags in five years?
(a) Maggie could buy new quilts.
(b) Maggie could make herself some new quilts.
(c) Ms. Johnson could knit Maggie some blankets.
(d) Ms. Johnson could buy new quilts for Maggie.
3. What word does Ms. Johnson say the world never tells Dee?
4. What color is the dress Dee wears for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(a) Black and white plaid.
(d) Orange and yellow.
5. What does Dee's companion do for a living?
(a) He is a physician.
(b) He is a college professor.
(c) The story does not reveal this information.
(d) He is a politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. In real life, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
2. What facial expression does Maggie have after her sister leaves?
3. What trait does Ms. Johnson possess in her dreams that the Johnsons don't have in real life?
4. From where does the wood that gives Ms. Johnson's dasher its color come?
5. What does Ms. Johnson ask Maggie to bring her at the end of the story?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)