|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not in a Polaroid of the Johnson family reunion?
(b) Ms. Johnson.
(d) A cow.
2. How does Ms. Johnson describe Dee's feet?
(a) Big with hairy toes.
(b) Small and dainty.
(c) Neat looking as if God shaped them with a certain style.
(d) Perfectly pedicured.
3. What does the person who wants the butter churn dash tell Ms. Johnson she will do with it?
(a) She will use it as a flower vase.
(b) Something artistic that she hasn't yet determined.
(c) She will churn butter in it.
(d) She will donate it to a museum.
4. What does Ms. Johnson note is still in the butter churn during dinner?
(a) Milk that has turned to clabber.
(b) Grandma Dee's apron.
(d) A mouse.
5. What does Dee's companion do for a living?
(a) He is a college professor.
(b) The story does not reveal this information.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson ask Maggie to bring her at the end of the story?
2. What color is the dress Dee wears for her reunion with her mother and sister?
3. During the winter, how does Ms. Johnson get water for washing?
4. How much does Dee think Grandma Dee's quilts are worth?
5. What do Ms. Johnson and Maggie do after Wangero and her boyfriend leave?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)