|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the winter, how does Ms. Johnson get water for washing?
(a) From her farm's well.
(b) From bottled water she buys at the store in town.
(c) From her faucet.
(d) By breaking ice.
2. How many quilts does Dee/Wangero take back to the city with her at the end of the story?
3. What is Hakim-a-barber's religion?
4. How many children does Ms. Johnson have?
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" has burn scars?
(a) Aunt Dicie.
(d) Grandma Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson do in church when the spirit of God touches her?
2. Where does "Everyday Use" by Alice Walker take place?
3. Which character in "Everyday Use" has no education?
4. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," how does Ms. Johnson think Maggie will feel during Dee's visit?
5. What drives Jimmy T, a former suitor, away from Dee?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)