|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee's companion end up asking the family to call him?
2. Who claims to be able to remember Grandma Dee without the quilts?
(c) John Thomas.
3. Which of the following is not in a Polaroid of the Johnson family reunion?
(c) Ms. Johnson.
(d) A cow.
4. What trait does Ms. Johnson possess in her dreams that the Johnsons don't have in real life?
(b) A quick tongue.
5. What kind of shoes is Dee wearing for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(a) High heels.
(d) Go go boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Johnson's previous house ten to twelve years before the events in "Everyday Use"?
2. What is the relationship of the person who whittles Ms. Johnson's butter churn top to Aunt Dicie/Big Dee?
3. Which character in "Everyday Use" refuses to eat collard greens and considers pork unclean?
4. In what point of view is "Everyday Use" told?
5. Which of the following statements is not true about what happens on the television talk shows that inspire Ms. Johnson's dreams?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)