|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in "Everyday Use" has burn scars?
(b) Aunt Dicie.
(d) Grandma Dee.
2. What kind of jewelry does Dee wear for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(a) Pear earrings.
(b) A silver wristwatch.
(c) A ruby pendant.
(d) Gold earrings and bracelets.
3. What does Ms. Johnson think that Dee had at age sixteen?
(a) A style of her own.
(b) A great singing voice.
(c) Artistic talent.
(d) A great speaking voice.
4. How does Ms. Johnson feel about Wangero's new name?
(a) It insults the family heritage of women named Dee.
(b) It is a name she will never prounounce correctly.
(c) She will abide by Wangero's wishes & use the new name.
(d) It is an ugly name.
5. To what does Dee change her name?
(a) Raelene Jordan.
(b) Ariella Candace Jones.
(c) Kenisha Jackson.
(d) Wangero Leewanika Kemanjo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to be able to remember Grandma Dee without the quilts?
2. What color is Ms. Johnson's butter churn dasher?
3. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
4. How does Ms. Johnson describe the man who emerges from the car with Dee?
5. Who keeps trying to shake Maggie's hand at the reunion?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)