|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dress does Dee wear to her graduation?
(a) Purple and white paisley.
(b) Blue gingham.
(c) Yellow organdy.
(d) Red silk.
2. What does Ms. Johnson think Dee's companion does for a living because of his name?
(a) She thinks he's a college professor.
(b) She thinks he's a lawyer.
(c) She thinks he's a Musllim preacher.
(d) She thinks he's a barber.
3. Once Maggie weds, what is Ms. Johnson free to sit in her yard and do?
(a) Raise flowers.
(b) Sing church songs.
(c) Plant corn.
4. In "Everyday Use," whose school closes after second grade?
(b) John Thomas's.
(c) Ms. Johnson's.
5. What color is Ms. Johnson's butter churn dasher?
(b) Light yellow.
(d) Dark brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Polaroids of the Johnson family reunion?
2. What noises tell Ms. Johnson someone is standing outside the room in which she and Wangero are?
3. What kind of soil comprises Ms. Johnson's yard?
4. Who whittles Ms. Johnson's butter churn dasher?
5. Who says Wangero can have the quilts after Ms. Johnson says Wangero can't?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)