Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn top?
(a) Great Grandpa Ezra.
(b) Uncle Henry.
(c) Uncle Buddy.
(d) Grandpa Jarrell.
2. To what group of people does Ms. Johnson ask Hakim-a-barber if he belongs?
(a) Her Muslim neighbors who raise cattle.
(b) Sheep farmers down the road.
(c) Muslim extremists in Augusta.
(d) A group of local artisans.
3. What kind of jewelry does Dee wear for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(a) Gold earrings and bracelets.
(b) Pear earrings.
(c) A ruby pendant.
(d) A silver wristwatch.
4. What does Ms. Johnson kill with a sledge hammer one winter?
(a) A rat.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bull calf.
(d) A hog.
5. Who says Wangero can have the quilts after Ms. Johnson says Wangero can't?
(b) Grandpa Jarrell.
(c) John Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Ms. Johnson always talk "With one foot raised in flight" and her head turned in whatever direction is farthest from them?
2. Who does Dee say she will never bring to visit her family's home?
3. Where are the family's quilt frames kept?
4. What is Dee's relationship to Maggie?
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" has burn scars?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)