|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does Ms. Johnson have?
2. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," with whom is Ms. Johnson waiting in the yard?
(a) Big Dee.
(c) Her daughter, Maggie.
(d) Grandma Dee.
3. What does Wangero find in her mother's trunk?
(a) Embroidered pillow cases.
(b) Old family photos.
(c) Her old baby clothes.
(d) Two quilts pieced by Grandma Dee.
4. Who says Wangero can have the quilts after Ms. Johnson says Wangero can't?
(a) Grandpa Jarrell.
(c) John Thomas.
5. Who takes Polaroids of the Johnson family reunion?
(c) Mrs. Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Ms. Johnson's butter churn dasher?
2. What facial expression does Maggie have after her sister leaves?
3. Who stands under a gum tree and observes from a safe distance while tragedy strikes the old Johnson house a decade earlier?
4. Who does Maggie marry?
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" has no education?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)