|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters in "Everyday Use" own cars?
2. Who makes the dining benches on which the Johnsons and Hakim-a-barber sit during dinner?
(a) Dee's father.
(c) Uncle Buddy.
(d) Dee's brother.
3. Which character in "Everyday Use" refuses to eat collard greens and considers pork unclean?
(b) Grandma Dee.
4. Which of the following characters are mentioned in "Everyday Use" but do not actually appear on stage?
(a) Great Grandpa Ezra, John Thomas, and Hakim-a-barber.
(b) Maggie and John Thomas.
(c) Grandma Dee, Aunt Dicie, and Grandpa Jarrell.
(d) Hakim-a-barber and Wangero.
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" always walks with her eyes on the ground and her chin on her chest?
(c) Ms. Johnson.
(d) Uncle Buddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose hand closes over Grandma Dee's butter dish at dinner?
2. Which of the following is not in a Polaroid of the Johnson family reunion?
3. What is Ms. Johnson's religion?
4. When Ms. Johnson offers Dee a quilt in the past, what is Dee's reaction?
5. What kind of shoes is Dee wearing for her reunion with her mother and sister?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)