|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
2. What is Ms. Johnson's religion?
3. How many characters in "Everyday Use" own cars?
4. In what patterns are the two quilts Wangero finds in the trunk sewn?
(a) The Lone Star and Walk Around the Mountain patterns.
(b) The Southern Belle and Dutch Doll patterns.
(c) The Drunkard's Path and Lone Star patterns.
(d) The Dutch Doll and Drunkard's path patterns.
5. In what is the Johnson home located?
(a) A former Revolutionary War battlefield.
(b) A big Augusta, Georgia subdivision.
(c) A pasture.
(d) A former Civil War battlefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
2. What does Dee's companion end up asking the family to call him?
3. When Dee says "It's really a new day for us" at the end of the story, to whom is she referring?
4. How many Johnson women are Dee?
5. How does the man who emerges from the car with Dee wear his hair?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)