|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In real life, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
(a) She's large and big-boned with rough, man-working hands.
(b) She's white-haired and petite.
(c) She's freckled and has blonde hair.
(d) She's skinny and short.
2. What keeps Ms. Johnson hot in zero weather?
(a) Her fat.
(b) Woolen longjohns.
(c) Two warm quilts.
(d) A warm fire in her fireplace.
3. How does Dee greet her mother and sister?
(a) With a kiss.
(b) With an Arabic greeting.
(c) With a hearty hello.
(d) With a hug.
4. What one thing does the person taking the Polaroids make sure is always included in each picture?
(a) Ms. Johnson.
(c) The Johnson house.
5. How does Ms. Johnson describe Maggie's fiance?
(a) A handsome man with a mustache.
(b) A man with mossy teeth in an earnest face.
(c) A tall man with thick glasses.
(d) A short, fat man with dimples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who emerges from the car with Dee wear his hair?
2. In what patterns are the two quilts Wangero finds in the trunk sewn?
3. After whom does Ms. Johnson name Dee?
4. At the beginning of "Everyday Use," how does Ms. Johnson think Maggie will feel during Dee's visit?
5. What happens to the Johnson's previous house ten to twelve years before the events in "Everyday Use"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)