|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ms. Johnson snatches Grandma Dee's quilts from Wangero's hands, into whose hands does she place them?
(a) John Thomas's.
(b) Aunt Dicie's.
2. How is the weather when Dee comes to visit her family?
3. What does Ms. Johnson do in church when the spirit of God touches her?
(a) She gives a sermon.
(b) She gets happy and shouts.
(c) She prays aloud.
(d) She reads aloud from her Bible.
4. What is Hakim-a-barber's religion?
5. What does Ms. Johnson say could be done if the quilts do become rags in five years?
(a) Maggie could buy new quilts.
(b) Maggie could make herself some new quilts.
(c) Ms. Johnson could buy new quilts for Maggie.
(d) Ms. Johnson could knit Maggie some blankets.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner, who goes into Ms. Johnson's room and riffles through the trunk at the foot of Ms. Johnson's bed?
2. What is Ms. Johnson's religion?
3. In "Everyday Use," whose school closes after second grade?
4. Who asks Ms. Johnson for the butter churn dasher?
5. Who is the antagonist in "Everyday Use?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)