|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is the Johnson home located?
(a) A former Revolutionary War battlefield.
(b) A pasture.
(c) A big Augusta, Georgia subdivision.
(d) A former Civil War battlefield.
2. How many rooms did the Johnsons' previous house have?
3. On what occasion has Ms. Johnson offered Dee a quilt in the past?
(a) Dee's high school graduation.
(b) When Dee left for college.
(c) The previous Christmas.
(d) Dee's eighteenth birthday.
4. Who is the antagonist in "Everyday Use?"
(b) Ms. Johnson.
(c) John Thomas.
5. Why advantage does Ms. Johnson think her substitute gift has over the quilts Wangero wants?
(a) Machine-stitched quilts will last longer than hand-stitched.
(b) Her other quilts are made of warmer fabrics.
(c) Her other quilts are newer.
(d) Her other quilts are prettier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson do in church when the spirit of God touches her?
2. What is Hakim-a-barber's religion?
3. When Ms. Johnson offers Dee a quilt in the past, what is Dee's reaction?
4. What kind of dress does Dee wear to her graduation?
5. How does Dee's male companion greet Ms. Johnson and Maggie?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)