|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wraps Ms. Johnson's dasher right there at the dinner table?
(b) Ms. Johnson.
2. What looks like a mule tail to Ms. Johnson when she sees Dee's male companion?
(a) The hair hanging from the man's chin.
(b) The man's braid.
(c) The man's mustache.
(d) The man's ponytail.
3. What does Dee's companion do for a living?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) The story does not reveal this information.
(c) He is a physician.
(d) He is a college professor.
4. With what has Ms. Johnson primarily been concerned all her life?
(b) Milking cows.
(c) Sewing and quilting.
5. Who is the narrator of "Everyday Use?"
(a) John Thomas.
(d) Ms. Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who wants the butter churn top tell Ms. Johnson she will do with it?
2. After whom does Ms. Johnson name Dee?
3. How does Dee respond when her mother asks her what happened to Dee?
4. Who is the antagonist in "Everyday Use?"
5. During the winter, what does Ms. Johnson wear to bed?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)