|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wraps Ms. Johnson's dasher right there at the dinner table?
(d) Ms. Johnson.
2. Who is the first male character mentioned in "Everyday Use?"
(b) Grandpa Jarrell.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) John Thomas.
3. Which character in "Everyday Use" always looks anyone in the eye because hesitation is not part of her nature?
(b) Aunt Dicie.
(c) Ms. Johnson.
4. What does Ms. Johnson remember from the tragedy that befell her home ten to twelve years earlier?
(a) Dee's terror.
(b) How the neighbors helped with the tragedy.
(c) The firemen working to put out the flames.
(d) Holding Maggie with her smoking hair and peeling dress.
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" goes to school in Augusta on money Ms. Johnson and her church raise?
(c) John Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ms. Johnson describe Maggie's fiance?
2. How does Ms. Johnson describe the man who emerges from the car with Dee?
3. How many characters in "Everyday Use" own cars?
4. Which character in "Everyday Use" refuses to eat collard greens and considers pork unclean?
5. What does Dee's companion end up asking the family to call him?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)