|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in "Everyday Use" goes to school in Augusta on money Ms. Johnson and her church raise?
(c) John Thomas.
2. How does Dee look in comparison to Maggie?
(a) She's taller and fatter.
(b) She's more freckled and wears thicker glasses.
(c) She's shorter and has more warts.
(d) She's lighter in complexion with nicer hair and a fuller figure.
3. When Ms. Johnson snatches the quilts from Wangero's hands, who sits on the bed with her mouth open in shock?
(c) Aunt Dicie.
(d) Grandma Dee.
4. Who keeps trying to shake Maggie's hand at the reunion?
(a) John Thomas.
(c) Ms. Johnson.
5. Who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn top?
(a) Uncle Buddy.
(b) Grandpa Jarrell.
(c) Great Grandpa Ezra.
(d) Uncle Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson ask Maggie to bring her at the end of the story?
2. How does Ms. Johnson describe Maggie's fiance?
3. Who claims to be able to remember Grandma Dee without the quilts?
4. What is Ms. Johnson's religion?
5. What does Ms. Johnson remember from the tragedy that befell her home ten to twelve years earlier?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)