|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the weather when Dee comes to visit her family?
2. Which character in "Everyday Use" always walks with her eyes on the ground and her chin on her chest?
(b) Uncle Buddy.
(c) Ms. Johnson.
3. How does Ms. Johnson describe Dee's feet?
(a) Perfectly pedicured.
(b) Small and dainty.
(c) Big with hairy toes.
(d) Neat looking as if God shaped them with a certain style.
4. During the winter, what does Ms. Johnson wear to bed?
(a) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
(b) Flannel nightgowns.
(c) Men's pajamas.
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" has no education?
(a) Ms. Johnson.
(c) John Thomas.
(d) Grandma Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dee's relationship to Maggie?
2. Whose name is twice as long and three times as hard as Wangero's in Ms. Johnson's opinion?
3. What do Hakim-a-barber and Wangero not tell Ms. Johnson and what does she not ask them about?
4. How does Ms. Johnson describe Maggie's fiance?
5. What does the person who wants the butter churn top slide over it as if trying to see how it will look in her own home?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)