|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man who emerges from the car with Dee wear his hair?
(b) He shaves his head.
(d) In cornrows.
2. Who says Wangero can have the quilts after Ms. Johnson says Wangero can't?
(a) John Thomas.
(d) Grandpa Jarrell.
3. During the winter, what does Ms. Johnson wear to bed?
(a) Blue jeans and a flannel shirt.
(c) Men's pajamas.
(d) Flannel nightgowns.
4. Who wraps Ms. Johnson's dasher right there at the dinner table?
(b) Ms. Johnson.
5. How many rooms does the Johnsons' current house have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson offer Wangero instead of the two quilts Grandma Dee pieced?
2. Whose hand closes over Grandma Dee's butter dish at dinner?
3. How does Ms. Johnson feel about Wangero's new name?
4. To whom does Ms. Johnson always talk "With one foot raised in flight" and her head turned in whatever direction is farthest from them?
5. Who is the first male character to appear onstage in "Everyday Use?"
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)