|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee's companion end up asking the family to call him?
2. Who claims to be able to remember Grandma Dee without the quilts?
(c) John Thomas.
3. How much does Dee think Grandma Dee's quilts are worth?
(a) She thinks they're worth a few dozen dollars.
(b) She thinks they're priceless.
(c) She doesn't think they're worth anything.
(d) She thinks they're worth a few hundred dollars.
4. In real life, what does Ms. Johnson look like?
(a) She's freckled and has blonde hair.
(b) She's large and big-boned with rough, man-working hands.
(c) She's skinny and short.
(d) She's white-haired and petite.
5. Who whittles Ms. Johnson's churn top?
(a) Grandpa Jarrell.
(b) Uncle Buddy.
(c) Great Grandpa Ezra.
(d) Uncle Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escapes unharmed from the tragedy that befell the old Johnson house?
2. What does Ms. Johnson note is still in the butter churn during dinner?
3. To whom does Ms. Johnson promise to give the quilts Grandma Dee pieced?
4. Who is Maggie's father?
5. What does Ms. Johnson say could be done if the quilts do become rags in five years?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)