|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts on a pair of sunglasses at the end of "Everyday Use"?
(a) Ms. Johnson.
2. For what does Ms. Johnson lose her taste as a result of what happens to her in 1949?
3. What does the person who wants the butter churn top tell Ms. Johnson she will do with it?
(a) Use it as a flower vase.
(b) Make butter in it.
(c) Hang it on her wall.
(d) Make it the centerpiece for her alcove table.
4. What kind of shoes is Dee wearing for her reunion with her mother and sister?
(c) High heels.
(d) Go go boots.
5. During the winter, how does Ms. Johnson get water for washing?
(a) From her farm's well.
(b) From bottled water she buys at the store in town.
(c) From her faucet.
(d) By breaking ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Johnson believe Maggie thinks her portion from God is?
2. What does Ms. Johnson think that Dee had at age sixteen?
3. To whom does Ms. Johnson promise to give the quilts Grandma Dee pieced?
4. When Ms. Johnson snatches Grandma Dee's quilts from Wangero's hands, into whose hands does she place them?
5. Which character in "Everyday Use" goes to school in Augusta on money Ms. Johnson and her church raise?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)