|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ms. Johnson snatches Grandma Dee's quilts from Wangero's hands, into whose hands does she place them?
(a) John Thomas's.
(c) Aunt Dicie's.
2. To whom does Ms. Johnson always talk "With one foot raised in flight" and her head turned in whatever direction is farthest from them?
(a) Black men.
(b) White men.
(c) People with college degrees.
(d) White women.
3. What does Ms. Johnson do in church when the spirit of God touches her?
(a) She gets happy and shouts.
(b) She gives a sermon.
(c) She prays aloud.
(d) She reads aloud from her Bible.
4. What does Wangero plan to do with the quilts?
(a) Donate them to a museum.
(b) Use them on her beds.
(c) Hang them as art on her walls.
(d) Use them as curtains.
5. What is Hakim-a-barber's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is not true about what happens on the television talk shows that inspire Ms. Johnson's dreams?
2. What kind of dress does Dee wear to her graduation?
3. What color is Ms. Johnson's butter churn dasher?
4. Why do the Johnsons have dining benches instead of dining chairs?
5. How does Ms. Johnson describe Dee's feet?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)