|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character shows interest in Ally's meteorite in "Ally 5"?
2. Who takes care of Ryan when he is sick in "Jack 6"?
3. What does seeing the eclipse embolden Jack to do?
(a) Hug Ally.
(b) Hold Bree's hand.
(c) Hug Mr. Silver.
(d) Hold Ally's hand.
4. Jack tells Ryan in "Jack 4" that he is not interested in ______________.
(a) The eclipse.
(b) Ryan's social life.
(c) Making friends.
5. What does Ryan suggest in "Bree 6" that Ally and Bree should do?
(a) fight over him.
(b) Accept their fate.
(c) Start getting along.
(d) Find a better way to talk to their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got Jack food after he slept through the pit stop in "Jack 4"?
2. Who is searching for someone alongside Jack at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
3. What do Ryan and Jack do together after breakfast?
4. Why does Bree decide to leave something behind in "Bree 6"?
5. Who tells Bree that they will likely not attend the eclipse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jack falls asleep on the bus in "Jack 4," and what is going on when he wakes up?
2. What is the first thing Jack notices about Ryan when they meet, and what does this suggest about Jack?
3. Why does Ally find sharing the campground with Melanie and Bree somewhat complicated in "Ally 5"?
4. Describe Ally's lecture, given in "Jack 5."
5. Describe the interaction between Ryan and Ally at the beginning of "Ally 6."
6. What break through news does Team Exo receive in "Ally 7"?
7. What crisis does "Jack 4" open with, and what is the outcome?
8. Why does leadership of Mr. Silver's experiment change hands in "Jack 5"?
9. What is Jack's reaction to the crisis at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
10. Describe 'First contact' and 'Second contact'.
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)