|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Team Exo trying to do?
(a) See a black hole.
(b) Find a new moon in our solar system.
(c) See an exoplanet.
(d) Find a new star constellation.
2. What frightens Team Exo while they are waiting out the storm in "Ally 6"?
(a) The door opens randomly.
(b) A spooky sound is heard outside.
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) Ryan screams "Boo!"
3. What is the first thing Ryan tells Jack about after they've met?
(a) His excitement over the coming eclipse.
(b) His collection of magazines at home.
(c) A 'hot' girl he wants to impress.
(d) His feelings for Ally.
4. What dream of Ally's does Mr. Flynn put a damper on in "Ally 5"?
(a) Becoming Ryan's girlfriend.
(b) Attending public school.
(c) Finding her own comet.
(d) Getting to stay at Moon Shadow.
5. What is the weather like when everyone wakes up at the beginning of "Jack 6"?
(a) Lightly raining.
(c) Still storming.
(d) Very windy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Ally and Bree talk loudly about in front of Ally's parents in order to show them a bad side of the suburbs?
2. Jack tells Ryan in "Jack 4" that he is not interested in ______________.
3. Why does Ryan eat the food that makes him sick in "Jack 6"?
4. By "Ally 7," how many people are there at Moon Shadow?
5. What does Ryan do while Team Exo is waiting out the storm in "Ally 6"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jack and Ally do in Jack's cabin in "Jack 6"?
2. Who/what is Team Exo?
3. What is Jack's reaction to the crisis at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
4. Why does leadership of Mr. Silver's experiment change hands in "Jack 5"?
5. What is Jack's role in Pete's allergic reaction?
6. What happens in "Bree 6" to show how Bree has changed by this point in the novel?
7. Why is Jack trying to hard in "Jack 6" to stay in the moment?
8. How has the relationship between the five kids changed by the beginning of "Jack 6"?
9. Bree and Ally start to secretly perform their plan in "Ally 5." What does this plan involve doing to Bree's parents? Is it successful?
10. Describe 'First contact' and 'Second contact'.
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)