|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ryan ask Jack to help him do in "Jack 4"?
(a) Work out to impress Bree.
(b) Plan a date for him and Ally.
(c) Sneak out of camp at night to call his girlfriend.
(d) Cut his hair.
2. What is Team Exo trying to do?
(a) See a black hole.
(b) See an exoplanet.
(c) Find a new star constellation.
(d) Find a new moon in our solar system.
3. Whom is Jack searching for at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
(b) Mr. Silver.
(d) Greg Daniels.
4. Which character shows interest in Ally's meteorite in "Ally 5"?
5. What is one thing Ally and Bree talk loudly about in front of Ally's parents in order to show them a bad side of the suburbs?
(a) Unfriendly neighbors.
(b) The presence of gangs.
(c) The high gas prices in the suburbs.
(d) How drugs are prevalent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an eclipse viewer do?
2. What honor is Team Exo given in "Ally 7"?
3. In "Jack 5," who speaks confidently to the crowd of campers about star gazing?
4. What does Ally cry about in "Bree 6"?
5. How many days away is the eclipse in "Jack 6"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe 'First contact' and 'Second contact'.
2. What is Jack's reaction to the crisis at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
3. What happens in "Bree 6" to show how Bree has changed by this point in the novel?
4. Describe Ally's lecture, given in "Jack 5."
5. What happens when Jack falls asleep on the bus in "Jack 4," and what is going on when he wakes up?
6. What do Jack and Ally do in Jack's cabin in "Jack 6"?
7. Describe the interaction between Ryan and Ally at the beginning of "Ally 6."
8. Bree and Ally start to secretly perform their plan in "Ally 5." What does this plan involve doing to Bree's parents? Is it successful?
9. How has the relationship between the five kids changed by the beginning of "Jack 6"?
10. What evidence of a change in Jack can be seen in "Jack 6"?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)