|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Ally looking forward to seeing at the beginning of "Ally 3"?
2. What does Mr. Silver say in "Jack 3" that the campground will be?
(a) "A life changing event."
(b) "Unbelievably fun."
(c) "An educational Disney Land."
(d) "An experience of a lifetime."
3. How many usual attractions are there total at the campsite?
4. Which character does Ally have to share quarters with in "Ally 4"?
5. Who is the first character to comfort the six-year-old boy on the floor in "Bree 4"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older or younger than Ally is the friend she is looking forward to seeing in "Ally 3"?
2. What does Jack state he has never seen of his father's?
3. What does Bree learn about the future of Moon Shadow in "Ally 4"?
4. What does Jack bring to the father of the six-year-old who is on the floor?
5. When Ryan and Ally believe they may have detected a pattern that indicates alien life, which individual do they first inform?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Bree 2," what are Bree and Clair doing at the mall?
2. Why does Bree feel completely different from her family?
3. Whom does Jack sit with on the bus to camp, and what do they talk about?
4. What history of the word Eclipse is given at the beginning of Every Soul a Star?
5. Why are both Bree and Ally feeling sorry for themselves by the end of "Ally 4"?
6. Who is Ryan, and what is his relationship to Ally?
7. In her first essay, how does Ally describe where she lives?
8. What do Ryan and Ally go to the Alien Central Unusual to do in "Ally 4"?
9. In "Ally 4," what does Ryan say the computer in the Alien Central Unusual found, and how do Ally, Ryan, and Kenny react?
10. What does Ally wear around her neck, and what is the history behind it?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)