|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Ally feel toward Bree as Bree laments about wanting a specific material object right after she arrives at camp?
(a) Ally feels sorry for her.
(b) Ally is jealous of her.
(c) Ally feels empathy for her.
(d) Ally feels sympathy for her.
2. What does Ally invite Bree to at the beginning of "Bree 4"?
(a) A walk through the maze.
(b) To hang out with her and Ryan.
(c) To dinner at the cafeteria.
(d) A barbecue for the Eclipse Chasers.
3. Who is Melanie?
(a) Bree's younger sister.
(b) Bree's mother.
(c) Bree's older sister.
(d) Bree's middle name.
4. Bree's parents both have what occupation?
5. What material item is Bree desperate to have when she first arrives at the campsite?
(a) Her computer.
(b) Her make-up.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ally is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above her head?
2. Who is the woman Jack sits next to on the bus in "Jack 3"?
3. What is Bree trying to form with Ally in "Bree 4"?
4. When Jack is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above his head?
5. Who in her life does Bree think Ally would get along with very well?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack's science teacher call Jack's mother in "Jack 2," and what does he propose?
2. In "Bree 3," how does Bree react to her parents discussing the big move they are about to make?
3. What bombshell do Bree's parents drop on her when they pick her and Clair up from the community center?
4. Why are both Bree and Ally feeling sorry for themselves by the end of "Ally 4"?
5. What does Ally wear around her neck, and what is the history behind it?
6. Describe Ryan and Ally's discussion about friendship while at the Alien Central Unusual.
7. What do Ryan and Ally go to the Alien Central Unusual to do in "Ally 4"?
8. In her first essay, how does Ally describe where she lives?
9. What news about Bree's family is Ally surprised to learn in "Ally 4"?
10. Who/what are Glenn, Eta, and Peggy, and what significance are they to Ally?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)