|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the extra activities available to people at Moon Shadow called?
2. Ally explains that few people outside of ________ know where fairies live.
3. Jack's brother warns Jack that _______________ is on the phone in "Jack 2," so his mother may be upset.
(a) Jack's grandmother.
(b) Jack's father.
(c) Jack's stepfather.
(d) Jack's science teacher.
4. What does Jack state he has never seen of his father's?
(a) His journal.
(b) His watch.
(c) His head.
(d) His grave.
5. What interrupts Ally and Bree's brainstorming session in "Bree 4"?
(a) Nothing, they finish the session and go their separate ways.
(b) Ryan comes over and sits them.
(c) Ally points out a boy on the floor.
(d) Ally excuses herself to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bree and Melanie meet up with Clair in "Bree 2"?
2. What does Bree learn about the future of Moon Shadow in "Ally 4"?
3. How old is Kenny?
4. At the beginning of "Ally 4," what does Ally try to convince Ryan would be cool?
5. What does Bree find in Ally's notebook when she flips through it in "Bree 4"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Bree 3," how does Bree react to her parents discussing the big move they are about to make?
2. In "Ally 4," what does Ryan say the computer in the Alien Central Unusual found, and how do Ally, Ryan, and Kenny react?
3. How does Bree react when she first notices Ryan?
4. What are the six unusual activities available to campers at Moon Shadow?
5. What concept does Ally have to explain to Bree in "Bree 4"?
6. What is Bree's initial impression of Ally, as expressed in "Bree 4"?
7. In "Bree 2," what are Bree and Clair doing at the mall?
8. What does Ally wear around her neck, and what is the history behind it?
9. What new fact about Mr. Silver does Jack learn on the bus, and how does Jack react to this new information?
10. What happens to a six-year-old boy in "Bree 4" and how does Ally react?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)