|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does the email received in "Ally 5" have disappointing news?
(d) No one.
2. What is the first action Bree and Ally take to make Bree's parents aware of a disadvantage at Moon Shadow?
(a) Cut their power.
(b) Turn off their hot water.
(c) Put sharp rocks and sticks on the road to pop tires.
(d) Claim they saw a werewolf.
3. What is meant by "first contact" in "Ally 7"?
(a) When the sun first starts covering the moon.
(b) When the moon first starts covering to sun.
(c) When aliens send the first signal to earth.
(d) When a signal earth has sent into space is interrupted by something.
4. How do Stella and Pete know one another?
(a) Pete is Stella's nephew.
(b) Pete is Stella's student.
(c) Pete is Stella's grandson.
(d) Pete is Stella's son.
5. In "Jack 5," who speaks confidently to the crowd of campers about star gazing?
(a) Ally's father.
(d) Ally's mother.
6. What happens when Team Exo moves their equipment outside in "Ally 6"?
(a) Heat lightening starts.
(b) The electricity goes out.
(c) It starts raining.
(d) Clouds roll in and they can't see the sky.
7. Who asks Ally if they can join in the experiment at the beginning of "Ally 6"?
8. In "Bree 6," what advice does Melanie give Ally, which is contrary to the advice Bree gives Ally?
(a) To watch closely what is fashionable in school and try to imitate it.
(b) To be open and authentic.
(c) To find a clique to join as soon as possible.
(d) To never talk about astronomy to new people she'll meet in the suburbs.
9. In "Jack 6," Ally leaves Jack's cabin to go help how many people still register for the eclipse?
10. What is Jack's job in the experiment in "Jack 6"?
(a) Perform any math needed on his calculator.
(b) Take pictures through the telescope.
(c) Record star alignments.
(d) Take temperature readings.
11. Is Bree and Ally's plan to scare Bree's parents about the suburbs initially successful?
(a) Bree and Ally don't know if the plan is successful or not.
(b) No, Bree's parents don't believe them.
(d) No, Bree's parents don't hear them.
12. Whom is Jack searching for at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
(a) Greg Daniels.
(b) Mr. Silver.
13. What is the first thing Ryan tells Jack about after they've met?
(a) His feelings for Ally.
(b) His collection of magazines at home.
(c) His excitement over the coming eclipse.
(d) A 'hot' girl he wants to impress.
14. What does Ryan suggest in "Bree 6" that Ally and Bree should do?
(a) Start getting along.
(b) Accept their fate.
(c) fight over him.
(d) Find a better way to talk to their parents.
15. What is "Second contact"?
(a) When the sun completely covers the moon.
(b) When aliens respond to earth's contact attempts.
(c) When earth responds to alien contact.
(d) When the moon completely covers the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bree think is weird in "Bree 5" for congratulating her?
2. In "Bree 6," what does Bree decide to leave behind?
3. What does Jack admit to Ally in "Jack 6"?
4. Jack tells Ryan in "Jack 4" that he is not interested in ______________.
5. How does Ally react to what Jack admits to her at the beginning of "Jack 6"?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)