|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Bree 6," what advice does Melanie give Ally, which is contrary to the advice Bree gives Ally?
(a) To find a clique to join as soon as possible.
(b) To watch closely what is fashionable in school and try to imitate it.
(c) To never talk about astronomy to new people she'll meet in the suburbs.
(d) To be open and authentic.
2. What is Team Exo trying to do?
(a) Find a new star constellation.
(b) Find a new moon in our solar system.
(c) See a black hole.
(d) See an exoplanet.
3. When Bree tells Ryan that he has an easy life, what does he reveal about his grandparents?
(a) They just a divorce.
(b) His grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer.
(c) His grandma was just diagnosed with cancer.
(d) They are not as sweet at they seem.
4. What dream of Ally's does Mr. Flynn put a damper on in "Ally 5"?
(a) Getting to stay at Moon Shadow.
(b) Finding her own comet.
(c) Becoming Ryan's girlfriend.
(d) Attending public school.
5. What activity does Jack do on the bus while traveling to camp?
(b) Listens to music.
(c) He sketches people.
6. What does Ryan ask Jack to help him do in "Jack 4"?
(a) Plan a date for him and Ally.
(b) Sneak out of camp at night to call his girlfriend.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Work out to impress Bree.
7. What happens in the novel for the first time in "Ally 5"?
(a) The solar eclipse occurs.
(b) All three main characters come together and meet.
(c) The lunar eclipse occurs.
(d) Ryan and Ally kiss.
8. Is Bree and Ally's plan to scare Bree's parents about the suburbs initially successful?
(b) No, Bree's parents don't believe them.
(c) Bree and Ally don't know if the plan is successful or not.
(d) No, Bree's parents don't hear them.
9. What does Jack note about Ryan, upon meeting him for the first time?
(a) Ryan was very nice and offered him a handshake.
(b) Ryan seemed like a potential friend.
(c) Ryan was rude and barely acknowledged him.
(d) Ryan is far more handsome than he is.
10. How many members are there in Team Exo?
11. What do Kenny and Melanie have in common?
(a) They are both allergic to peanut butter.
(c) They like the same bands.
(d) They both like school.
12. In "Ally 5," Kenny reports that they received an email from whom?
(a) The government.
(b) The SETI people.
(c) Ally's new school.
(d) Ryan's grandparents.
13. Who is searching for someone alongside Jack at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
(a) Mr. Silver.
(c) Greg Daniels.
14. What frightens Team Exo while they are waiting out the storm in "Ally 6"?
(a) A spooky sound is heard outside.
(b) Ryan screams "Boo!"
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) The door opens randomly.
15. Who feels that their "inner geek" has been awakened in "Bree 6"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Ally and Bree talk loudly about in front of Ally's parents in order to show them a bad side of the suburbs?
2. What does Ryan do while Team Exo is waiting out the storm in "Ally 6"?
3. By "Ally 7," how many people are there at Moon Shadow?
4. With whom does Team Exo communicate?
5. Who got Jack food after he slept through the pit stop in "Jack 4"?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)