|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jack hope Mr. Silver will allow to join their experiment?
2. What is the first action Bree and Ally take to make Bree's parents aware of a disadvantage at Moon Shadow?
(a) Claim they saw a werewolf.
(b) Put sharp rocks and sticks on the road to pop tires.
(c) Turn off their hot water.
(d) Cut their power.
3. What activity is Stella doing at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
(a) Tai chi.
4. Who feels that their "inner geek" has been awakened in "Bree 6"?
5. Who does Bree think is weird in "Bree 5" for congratulating her?
6. What is Team Exo trying to do?
(a) Find a new star constellation.
(b) See a black hole.
(c) See an exoplanet.
(d) Find a new moon in our solar system.
7. What is one thing Ally and Bree talk loudly about in front of Ally's parents in order to show them a bad side of the suburbs?
(a) The high gas prices in the suburbs.
(b) The presence of gangs.
(c) How drugs are prevalent.
(d) Unfriendly neighbors.
8. What do Ryan and Jack do together after breakfast?
(a) Go jogging.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go through the maze.
(d) Look for Bree and Ally.
9. What are Bree and Melanie borrowing from Ally?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her astronomy poster.
(c) Her hair brush.
(d) Her make-ups.
10. Who is instructing campers on how to make eclipse viewers at the beginning of "Ally 6"?
(a) Mr. Silver.
(b) Ally's father.
(d) Ally's mother.
11. Which character shows interest in Ally's meteorite in "Ally 5"?
12. How did Jack seem different to Bree in "Bree 6"?
(a) Less annoying.
(b) Less pasty and less shy.
(c) Less overweight.
(d) Less smart.
13. By "Ally 7," how many people are there at Moon Shadow?
(a) More than 500.
(b) More than 1,000.
(c) More than 100.
(d) More than 200.
14. What does Ryan do while Team Exo is waiting out the storm in "Ally 6"?
(a) Holds Bree's hand.
(b) Kisses Ally.
(d) Tells a ghost story.
15. When Bree tells Ryan that he has an easy life, what does he reveal about his grandparents?
(a) His grandma was just diagnosed with cancer.
(b) They just a divorce.
(c) They are not as sweet at they seem.
(d) His grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is searching for someone alongside Jack at the beginning of "Jack 4"?
2. Why does Mr. Silver end up having to leave camp?
3. Whom is Ally sitting with at the beginning of "Ally 5"?
4. What activity does Jack do on the bus while traveling to camp?
5. In "Ally 5," Kenny reports that they received an email from whom?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)