|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kenny's relationship to Ally?
(a) Little brother.
(d) Best friend.
2. Ryan said in "Ally 4" that friends learn to 'actually like each other' at what point?
(a) Before becoming friends.
(b) After already becoming friends.
(c) Only after sharing a secret.
(d) Only after going through something dramatic together.
3. What is Jack's brother's name?
4. How long is the summer school program Mr. Silver wants Jack to attend?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What does one do at the Alien Central Unusual?
(a) Sees pictures of space abnormalities that are supposedly proof of alien life.
(b) Watches a computer search for communication from intelligent life.
(c) Sees a film on the history of extra terrestrial communication in the areas surrounding the campground.
(d) Listens to recordings of supposed coded communication from alien lifeforms.
6. The word 'eclipse' is derived from __________.
7. Jack learns from Pete that Mr. Silvers is famous for _____________,
(a) Writing a scientific paper on lunar eclipses.
(b) A former career as an astronaut.
(c) Writing a scientific paper on solar eclipses.
(d) Being an eclipse chaser.
8. What does Ally want to name a comet, if she discovers one?
(a) Ally's Comet.
(b) Summers Comet.
(c) Comet Ally.
(d) Comet Summers.
9. At the beginning of "Ally 4," what is Ryan more interested in, much to Ally's surprise?
(a) Listening to music.
(c) A talent show.
(d) Astronomical phenomena.
10. What does Ally overhear Ryan say that she is NOT?
(a) A 'dummy.'
(b) A 'primadona.'
(c) A 'know-it-all.'
(d) A 'hottie.'
11. When Bree is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above her head?
12. What does Ally invite Bree to at the beginning of "Bree 4"?
(a) A barbecue for the Eclipse Chasers.
(b) To hang out with her and Ryan.
(c) A walk through the maze.
(d) To dinner at the cafeteria.
13. Ally's section of the novel begins with her explaining that fairies live where?
(a) In weeping willow trees.
(b) In rocks.
(d) In Ireland.
14. Who is leading the summer program Mr. Silver wants Jack to attend?
(a) Mrs. Summers.
(b) Mr. Summers.
(c) A guest speaker.
(d) Mr. Silver.
15. What class do Bree and Melanie meet up in "Bree 2" to take?
(a) How To Apply Make-up Like A Pro.
(b) Beginning Drawing.
(c) Breaking Into Modeling.
(d) Finding Star Constellations.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bree first notices Ryan, how does she describe him?
2. What educational materials does Mr. Silver give Jack right away in "Jack 3"?
3. How old is Kenny?
4. What does Bree learn about the future of Moon Shadow in "Ally 4"?
5. Who is Melanie?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)