|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are Glen, Eta, and Peggy?
(a) The names of all the pets Ally's had in her life.
(b) German shepherd dogs.
(c) Ally's favorite constellations.
(d) Bree's best friends at school.
2. How long are Bree and her family moving to the campground?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Four years.
3. What type of car do Bree's parents drive?
(a) A van.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Volvo.
(d) A VW bug.
4. How long do the SETI researchers say a request about the pattern Ryan and Ally found possibly indicating alien life would take to analyze?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) Almost a year.
5. What is Bree told in "Bree 3" that she will see at the campsite, but she doesn't know what it is?
(a) A specific species of insect.
(b) A specific species of tree.
(c) A solar eclipse.
(d) Star constellations.
6. When Ryan and Ally believe they may have detected a pattern that indicates alien life, which individual do they first inform?
(b) Ally's mom.
(c) Mr. Silver.
(d) Ryan's grandpa.
7. What object helps the six-year-old on the floor recover?
(a) A hug from his dad.
(b) A cortisone stimulator.
(c) An epinephrin pen.
(d) A bandaid.
8. What does Mr. Silver say in "Jack 3" that the campground will be?
(a) "A life changing event."
(b) "Unbelievably fun."
(c) "An educational Disney Land."
(d) "An experience of a lifetime."
9. What does Bree refer to the campground as in "Bree 3"?
(c) Another planet.
10. What does Ally explain is the purpose of the maze at the campground?
(a) To lead people to become more reflective about the point of their lives.
(b) To make money for the campground.
(c) Ally doesn't know the purpose of the maze.
(d) To become a tourist attraction and bring more people to the campground.
11. How old is Bree?
12. Where do Bree and Melanie meet up with Clair in "Bree 2"?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Moon Shadow.
(c) The mall.
(d) Bree's house.
13. What is Bree trying to form with Ally in "Bree 4"?
(b) A friendship.
(c) A mentorship.
(d) An alliance.
14. What emotion does Ally feel toward Bree as Bree laments about wanting a specific material object right after she arrives at camp?
(a) Ally feels empathy for her.
(b) Ally is jealous of her.
(c) Ally feels sorry for her.
(d) Ally feels sympathy for her.
15. What is the relationship between Ally and Ryan?
(b) Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Ally 4," Ryan expressed that he believes friends are made ________________.
2. How many usual attractions are there total at the campsite?
3. When Jack is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above his head?
4. What type of training does Jack want to get in "Jack 2," but his mother seems disinterested in it?
5. Who is Mr. Flynn?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)