|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Ally and Ryan?
(d) Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
2. The word 'eclipse' is derived from __________.
3. Who is Melanie?
(a) Bree's middle name.
(b) Bree's mother.
(c) Bree's younger sister.
(d) Bree's older sister.
4. What are the extra activities available to people at Moon Shadow called?
5. What is Bree's last name?
6. What type of training does Jack want to get in "Jack 2," but his mother seems disinterested in it?
7. What do Ally and Bree list together about their families in "Bree 4"?
(a) Their family trees.
(b) Their 'likes' and 'dislikes' about their families.
(c) All the places their families have lived.
(d) Who is the smartest in each of their families.
8. What does one do at the Alien Central Unusual?
(a) Sees a film on the history of extra terrestrial communication in the areas surrounding the campground.
(b) Listens to recordings of supposed coded communication from alien lifeforms.
(c) Sees pictures of space abnormalities that are supposedly proof of alien life.
(d) Watches a computer search for communication from intelligent life.
9. What of Bree's has still not arrived by the beginning of "Bree 4"?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her magazines.
(c) Her make-up.
(d) Her clothes.
10. Who or what are Glen, Eta, and Peggy?
(a) Bree's best friends at school.
(b) The names of all the pets Ally's had in her life.
(c) Ally's favorite constellations.
(d) German shepherd dogs.
11. What is Kenny's relationship to Ally?
(c) Little brother.
(d) Best friend.
12. How long is the summer school program Mr. Silver wants Jack to attend?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
13. Who is the first character to comfort the six-year-old boy on the floor in "Bree 4"?
14. How long are Bree and her family moving to the campground?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
15. What does Bree want to do for Ally before Ally enters her new school?
(a) Show her some study habits.
(b) Improve her appearance.
(c) Teach her how to flirt with boys.
(d) Teach her how to bribe teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What educational materials does Mr. Silver give Jack right away in "Jack 3"?
2. Ally acknowledges in "Ally 2" that Kenny is very good at __________.
3. What is Moon Shadow?
4. How many usual attractions are there total at the campsite?
5. How does Ally react to the big news her mother shares with her in "Ally 4," regarding the future of the campground?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)