|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bree?
2. At the beginning of "Ally 4," what is Ryan more interested in, much to Ally's surprise?
(a) A talent show.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Astronomical phenomena.
3. What is Bree trying to form with Ally in "Bree 4"?
(b) A friendship.
(c) A mentorship.
(d) An alliance.
4. What material item is Bree desperate to have when she first arrives at the campsite?
(a) Her computer.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her make-up.
(d) Her brush.
5. Jack learns from Pete that Mr. Silvers is famous for _____________,
(a) Writing a scientific paper on lunar eclipses.
(b) Being an eclipse chaser.
(c) Writing a scientific paper on solar eclipses.
(d) A former career as an astronaut.
6. What does Ally explain is the purpose of the maze at the campground?
(a) Ally doesn't know the purpose of the maze.
(b) To become a tourist attraction and bring more people to the campground.
(c) To make money for the campground.
(d) To lead people to become more reflective about the point of their lives.
7. What does one do at the Alien Central Unusual?
(a) Sees a film on the history of extra terrestrial communication in the areas surrounding the campground.
(b) Listens to recordings of supposed coded communication from alien lifeforms.
(c) Watches a computer search for communication from intelligent life.
(d) Sees pictures of space abnormalities that are supposedly proof of alien life.
8. Who is reported missing at the end of "Jack 3"?
(b) Mr. Silver.
9. Where do Bree and Melanie meet up with Clair in "Bree 2"?
(a) Bree's house.
(b) Moon Shadow.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The mall.
10. What does Bree notice Ryan doing in "Bree 4"?
(a) Checking Ally out.
(c) Checking her out.
(d) LIstening to music alone.
11. What does Bree say Melanie experiences, which causes Melanie to sleepwalk?
(a) Extreme insecurity.
(b) Fear of the dark.
(c) Night terrors.
12. What annoys Ally's mother in "Ally 4"?
(a) Bree's family arriving late.
(b) Bree's family arriving early.
13. What class do Bree and Melanie meet up in "Bree 2" to take?
(a) Breaking Into Modeling.
(b) Finding Star Constellations.
(c) How To Apply Make-up Like A Pro.
(d) Beginning Drawing.
14. How does Ally react to the big news her mother shares with her in "Ally 4," regarding the future of the campground?
(a) Ally bursts into tears and asks to be left alone.
(b) Ally is too stunned to cry.
(c) Ally is happy to hear the decision and thinks it's a great idea.
(d) Ally gets angry and screams at her mother before running off.
15. What is the relationship between Ally and Ryan?
(c) Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bree not care about, which stuns Ally?
2. What does the Greek word that 'eclipse' is derived from mean?
3. What slang word does the arrival of Bree at the campground allow Ally to understand the meaning of?
4. Why is there is a six-year-old boy on the floor in "Bree 4"?
5. What type of training does Jack want to get in "Jack 2," but his mother seems disinterested in it?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)