|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ally 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the SETI researchers say a request about the pattern Ryan and Ally found possibly indicating alien life would take to analyze?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) Almost a year.
2. What is Bree's last name?
3. What is Kenny's relationship to Ally?
(a) Best friend.
(c) Little brother.
4. What educational materials does Mr. Silver give Jack right away in "Jack 3"?
(a) Pictures of star constellations.
(b) Articles on a solar eclipse.
(c) A journal to fill in during his time at camp.
(d) A science book.
5. What does the Greek word that 'eclipse' is derived from mean?
(a) Hidden truth.
(b) Complete darkness.
(c) To cover up.
(d) Omission or abandonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ally react to the big news her mother shares with her in "Ally 4," regarding the future of the campground?
2. When Jack is packing for his summer program, he packs items from his house and what other location?
3. What does Mr. Silver say in "Jack 3" that the campground will be?
4. What class do Bree and Melanie meet up in "Bree 2" to take?
5. Jack learns from Pete that Mr. Silvers is famous for _____________,
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)