|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ally 2, Bree 2, Jack 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bree?
2. What does the Greek word that 'eclipse' is derived from mean?
(a) Hidden truth.
(b) Omission or abandonment.
(c) To cover up.
(d) Complete darkness.
3. Where do Bree's parents announce the family is moving to in "Bree 2"?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) A campground.
(d) The city.
4. When Jack is packing for his summer program, he packs items from his house and what other location?
(b) The shed.
(c) His treehouse.
(d) His stepfather's house.
5. What does Ally want to name a comet, if she discovers one?
(a) Summers Comet.
(b) Ally's Comet.
(c) Comet Summers.
(d) Comet Ally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class do Bree and Melanie meet up in "Bree 2" to take?
2. When Ally is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above her head?
3. Where does Ally attend school?
4. According to "Jack 2," when does Jack need to leave for the summer program if he is going to attend?
5. Who taught Jack to lucid dream?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)