|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ally 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's brother's name?
2. What material item is Bree desperate to have when she first arrives at the campsite?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her computer.
(c) Her make-up.
(d) Her brush.
3. According to "Jack 2," when does Jack need to leave for the summer program if he is going to attend?
(a) The next day.
(b) The next week.
(c) Two days.
(d) That same day.
4. What educational materials does Mr. Silver give Jack right away in "Jack 3"?
(a) A science book.
(b) A journal to fill in during his time at camp.
(c) Articles on a solar eclipse.
(d) Pictures of star constellations.
5. Who is Mr. Flynn?
(a) Ryan's grandfather.
(b) Jack's Science Teacher.
(c) Ally's grandfather.
(d) Jack's third stepdad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Melanie?
2. Ally's section of the novel begins with her explaining that fairies live where?
3. How long are Bree and her family moving to the campground?
4. What does Ally want to name a comet, if she discovers one?
5. Jack's brother warns Jack that _______________ is on the phone in "Jack 2," so his mother may be upset.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)