Eclipse, Ally 1, Bree 1, Jack 1
1. The word 'eclipse' is derived from __________.
2. What does the Greek word that 'eclipse' is derived from mean?
(a) Omission or abandonment.
(b) To cover up.
(c) Complete darkness.
(d) Hidden truth.
3. When Ally is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above her head?
4. When Bree is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above her head?
5. When Jack is first introduced in the novel, what symbol is above his head?
6. Ally's section of the novel begins with her explaining that fairies live where?
(b) In Ireland.
(c) In rocks.
(d) In weeping willow trees.
7. Ally explains that few people outside of ________ know where fairies live.
8. Where does Ally attend school?
(a) She is home-schooled.
(b) Garfield Junior High.
(c) Henry Adam's High School.
(d) Central High School.
This section contains 4,452 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)