1. In the Prologue to the novel, Richard is playing a piece by which composer?
2. In the Prologue to the novel, where is Richard playing?
3. In the Prologue to the novel, Richard notes his playing lacks what?
An emotional connection.
4. As the audience applauds in the Prologue to the novel, how does Richard feel?
Like he is loved by everyone and no one.
5. What does Karina believe had the greatest impact on her destiny?
The location of her birth.
6. Where was Karina born?
7. What was the name of Karina's childhood piano teacher?
This section contains 4,750 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)