|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill think Karina needs regarding her relationship with Richard?
(a) An apology.
(b) To admit she still loves him.
(d) To reverse the divorce.
2. Richard hopes his ALS diagnosis is really what ailment?
(b) A pulled muscle.
3. When Karina visits Richard in the ninth chapter, she is surprised to see what changes in Richard?
(a) Richard has lost the ability to speak.
(b) Richard has lost a great deal of weight and his arms do not move at all.
(c) Richard has gained a lot of weight and can no longer walk.
(d) Richard has sold his piano and much of his belongings.
4. What surprise does Karina have for Richard after the sale of his condo?
(a) The construction of a ramp.
(b) A power wheelchair.
(c) His piano.
(d) A visit from Maxine.
5. After Richard passes, from whom does Karina get an email?
(a) Dr. George.
(c) Kathy DeVillo.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their phone conversation, to what does Tommy attribute Richard's difficulty speaking?
2. In the seventh chapter, Richard's nurse-practitioner advises him to order what item as soon as possible?
3. While Karina is in New Orleans, who watches Richard?
4. With only one working hand, Richard can only play which piece?
5. Which musician's music plays in the coffee shop while Karina is visiting her daughter?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)