|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard feels that having ALS is a practice in what art?
(a) Tai chi.
2. What is the name of Richard's last girlfriend?
3. After Richard moves back in with Karina, he stays in which room?
(a) The guest room.
(b) The old den.
(c) The garage.
(d) The library.
4. Upon arriving back at his condo in Chapter Twelve, what does Richard find?
(a) There is no one to let him back inside.
(b) He has lost his key.
(c) His phone is ringing upstairs.
(d) Karina is waiting for him.
5. What are the results of the breathing study performed after Christmas Eve?
(a) He can no longer inhale through his nose.
(b) He cannot hold his breath for more than thirty seconds.
(c) He can no longer talk and breathe at the same time.
(d) His ability to exhale has decreased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Elise tell Karina about Richard during their morning walk in Chapter Eight?
2. According to Richard, what is the most selfish thing he has ever done?
3. When Karina visits Richard in the third chapter, what does she find him doing?
4. After finding Richard writing to his father, Karina thinks Richard is what?
5. Which of Karina's students sits in silence for nearly an entire lesson?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)