|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grace's boyfriend?
2. What concern regarding Grace does Karina share during her visit to Richard in Chapter Nine?
(a) That Grace still does not know about Richard's ALS.
(b) That Grace does not care about Richard's ALS.
(c) That Richard does not love Grace as much as the piano.
(d) That Richard has abandoned his daughter.
3. What is the name of the home health aide who comes in the afternoon?
4. Which musician's music plays in the coffee shop while Karina is visiting her daughter?
(a) Duke Ellington.
(b) Thelonious Monk.
(c) Charlie Parker.
(d) Miles Davis.
5. What causes Karina to cry in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Thoughts of what her life could have been.
(b) Memories of her childhood.
(c) The sight of Richard's humiliation.
(d) Having to clean such a mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard hugs his nurse-practitioner, he identifies the connection as being one of what?
2. During the meeting with his nurse-practitioner in the seventh chapter, what causes Richard to break down in tears?
3. Which medication promises to give Richard an extra three months of life?
4. Richard's nurse-practitioner advises him to do what to his liquids?
5. What school does Grace attend?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)