|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Grace attend?
(a) The University of Miami.
(b) The University of Pennsylvania.
(c) The University of the Arts.
(d) The University of Chicago.
2. Once Karina became a mother, what did she stop doing?
(a) Going out with friends.
(b) Teaching piano lessons.
(c) Playing jazz.
(d) Caring for herself.
3. Which musician's music plays in the coffee shop while Karina is visiting her daughter?
(a) Charlie Parker.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(c) Miles Davis.
(d) Thelonious Monk.
4. Whom does Richard attempt to call at the end of Chapter Twelve?
(d) Caring Health.
5. When Richard hugs his nurse-practitioner, he identifies the connection as being one of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before becoming a home health aide, what did Bill do for a living?
2. What information does Elise tell Karina about Richard during their morning walk in Chapter Eight?
3. Which childhood friend changed Karina's thoughts about childhood?
4. It occurs to Richard that saying goodbye to his ex-girlfriend was the last time he would ever do what?
5. In the Prologue to the novel, where is Richard playing?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)