|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which childhood friend changed Karina's thoughts about childhood?
2. When Karina visits Richard in the third chapter, he compares her palate to what?
(a) That of a country girl.
(b) That of an old woman.
(c) That of a child.
(d) That of a farm animal.
3. Richard feels that his appointments with the nurse practitioner amount to what?
(b) Prescription information.
(c) Data collection.
(d) Physical therapy.
4. When Karina visits Richard in the third chapter, what does she find him doing?
(b) Playing piano.
(c) Packing his belongings.
(d) Drinking wine.
5. As Richard is lying in bed at the beginning of the sixth chapter, he notes the disease has progressed to what?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His left shoulder.
(c) His right foot.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting with his nurse-practitioner in the seventh chapter, what causes Richard to break down in tears?
2. Where does Karina visit Richard in the third chapter?
3. Who is Trevor?
4. Who is the nurse-practitioner overseeing Richard's medical care?
5. In the first chapter of the novel, Karina attends a graduation party for whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)