|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard believe is his true legacy?
(c) His ALS.
(d) The piano.
2. During their phone conversation, to what does Tommy attribute Richard's difficulty speaking?
(a) To grief.
(b) To fear.
(c) To excitement.
(d) To ALS.
3. What is the name of Grace's boyfriend?
4. What concern regarding Grace does Karina share during her visit to Richard in Chapter Nine?
(a) That Grace still does not know about Richard's ALS.
(b) That Richard has abandoned his daughter.
(c) That Richard does not love Grace as much as the piano.
(d) That Grace does not care about Richard's ALS.
5. Which childhood friend changed Karina's thoughts about childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter Thirteen, Karina informs Richard that he needs to do what?
2. Following the Christmas Eve incident, what does Richard notice about Karina?
3. In the Prologue to the novel, where is Richard playing?
4. What allows Richard to use the computer without the use of his arms?
5. What stops Richard from using the Head Mouse?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)