|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 - Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill feel about Richard's plan in Chapter Eleven?
(a) He thinks Richard should have done it long ago.
(b) He thinks nothing could go wrong.
(c) He does not like the idea.
(d) He agrees it would be good for Richard.
2. With only one working hand, Richard can only play which piece?
(a) Wagner's Concerto for the Left Hand.
(b) Ravel’s Concerto for the Left Hand.
(c) Haydn's Concerto for the Left Hand.
(d) Beethoven's Concerto for the Left Hand.
3. What does Grace have to absorb all at once?
(a) Her failing grades.
(b) Karina's transformation.
(c) Richard's transformation.
(d) Her studies.
4. When Karina visits Richard in the third chapter, what does she find him doing?
(a) Drinking wine.
(c) Playing piano.
(d) Packing his belongings.
5. Which musician's music plays in the coffee shop while Karina is visiting her daughter?
(a) Thelonious Monk.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(c) Charlie Parker.
(d) Miles Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard realizes that his experience with his father mirrors what situation?
2. When Richard decides to return home after sitting on the bench, what happens?
3. What are the results of the breathing study performed after Christmas Eve?
4. Which childhood friend changed Karina's thoughts about childhood?
5. After Richard gets a feeding tube, what is his "food" called?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)