|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The results of the breathing study explain why Richard is always in what state?
(a) A constant state of pain.
(b) A constant state of alertness.
(c) A constant state of anxiety.
(d) A constant state of exhaustion.
2. What information does Elise tell Karina about Richard during their morning walk in Chapter Eight?
(a) That Richard is now in a wheelchair.
(b) That Richard is losing his home.
(c) That Richard has pneumonia.
(d) That both of his arms are totally paralyzed.
3. What happens when Richard asks to try some dessert on Christmas Eve?
(a) Richard has an allergic reaction.
(b) Grace drops it.
(c) Karina refuses.
(d) Richard chokes.
4. What is the name of Richard's last girlfriend?
5. As Richard is lying in bed at the beginning of the sixth chapter, what is he practicing?
(a) A speech to his daughter.
(b) Squeezing a ball.
(c) Moving his toes.
(d) Scales with his left hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops Richard from using the Head Mouse?
2. Once Karina became a mother, what did she stop doing?
3. What two emotions kept Richard from telling Grace about his ALS?
4. What does Richard request Karina play for him following her trip to New Orleans?
5. When Karina visits Richard in the ninth chapter, she is surprised to see what changes in Richard?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)