|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Andrews spend as an apprentice ship builder?
2. Rosenfelder hopes to sell Adele's dress style to whom?
(a) Saks Fifth Avenue.
3. In which artist's studio did Scurra meet Morgan's mother?
(d) Van Gogh's.
4. Morgan thinks of a boyhood trip to ______________ as he hides in Wallis' stateroom.
(a) Mt. Everest.
(b) The Acropolis.
(c) The Great Barrier Reef.
(d) Mt. Vesuvius.
5. What does McKinlay return to Morgan?
(a) His tuxedo.
(b) His diamond cuff links.
(c) His passport.
(d) Morgan's mother's picture.
6. With whom does Morgan come face-to-face as he opens the foyer door on his way to dinner?
(a) Molly Brown.
(b) Captain Smith.
(d) John Jacob Astor.
7. What does McKinlay bring Morgan for his black eye?
(a) Cold cloth.
(b) Raw meat.
(d) Eye patch.
8. What advice of Sissy's does Morgan take regarding a frightful image?
(a) He must picture a giant foot coming down to stomp it flat.
(b) He must recite Bible verses.
(c) He must picture blue skies and puffy clouds.
(d) He must sing Christmas carols in his head.
9. What regulation occurs now that the Titanic is midway in its voyage?
(a) The boilers must be stoked.
(b) The whistles must be tested.
(c) The chef must sterilize the kitchen surfaces.
(d) The stewards must mop the decks.
10. Where does Morgan go to mull over his letter?
(a) His stateroom.
(b) The writing room.
(c) The smoking room.
(d) The promenade deck.
11. Why is Wallis feeling sad?
(a) She lost her mink coat.
(b) She just broke up with her boyfriend.
(c) She wanted to stay in Europe longer.
(d) She thinks Morgan is avoiding her.
12. What does Morgan drink before going out on deck for fresh air?
(a) Red wine.
13. What does Morgan do with Melchett and Hopper instead of writing a secret letter to Wallis?
(a) Plays racquetball.
(b) Plays shuffleboard.
(c) Plays cards.
(d) Drinks whiskey.
14. Morgan notes that the sea is what color?
15. What does Morgan do on the way to dinner?
(a) Orders flowers for Wallis.
(b) Stops at the bar for a drink.
(c) Places a call to his uncle.
(d) Slides a note under Wallis' door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan invite Scurra into his stateroom?
2. Who is most enthusiastic about Morgan's rise in the White Star enterprise?
3. Which of the following did Wallis NOT engage in a game yesterday?
4. What debate did Wallis have with Morgan's friends yesterday?
5. Where is Morgan struck during the racquetball game?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)