|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the journalist who had written a story about a ship sinking after striking an iceberg?
2. What is Morgan's perspective of the imminent ordeal?
3. Which of the following does Morgan NOT learn about the tall lady?
(a) She was stood up twice.
(b) She was traveling with only the clothes on her back.
(c) She was suicidal.
(d) She is blind.
4. What is this section named?
(b) The Beginning.
(c) Begin at the Beginning.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Morgan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a passenger on the Titanic?
2. With what does the other person clean the glasses?
3. Whose dinner party is Morgan obliged to attend?
4. In which city does Lady Duff Gordon have an office?
5. Into what will the two people soon be hurled?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)