|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan examine in the cargo hold?
2. With what does the other person clean the glasses?
(a) Dish cloth.
3. In what city does the story begin?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) New York, New York.
4. What appears imminent for the two people?
5. What had made the Titanic's sailing date uncertain?
(a) Coal strike.
(c) Boiler room repairs.
(d) Passenger list.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the worker that Morgan had encountered collapsed one day last spring?
2. How many pages is the Prologue?
3. Why does the tall lady let out a fierce cry?
4. What is the last name of the author of EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF?
5. What did the dead man press into Morgan's hand?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)