|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Captain of the ship on which Morgan is sailing?
(a) Captain Ismay.
(b) Captain Jones.
(c) Captain McCartney.
(d) Captain Smith.
2. Where is the dead man taken to await the coroner?
(a) A church.
(b) A pool hall.
(c) A barbershop.
(d) A cafe.
3. The stranger's death is the beginning of the exploration of what topic for Morgan?
4. What had made the Titanic's sailing date uncertain?
(a) Boiler room repairs.
(b) Coal strike.
(c) Passenger list.
5. Into what will the two people soon be hurled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the story's narrator?
2. What appears imminent for the two people?
3. What is Morgan's perspective of the imminent ordeal?
4. What are the two people doing as the Prologue begins?
5. What item does the other person clean?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)