|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dead man press into Morgan's hand?
(a) A key.
(b) A locket.
(c) A lottery ticket.
(d) A photograph.
2. What did Morgan do with the snail found on deck?
(a) Stepped on it.
(b) Tossed it overboard.
(c) Gave it to the chef.
(d) Put it in his pocket.
3. What does Morgan do on the way to dinner?
(a) Orders flowers for Wallis.
(b) Stops at the bar for a drink.
(c) Places a call to his uncle.
(d) Slides a note under Wallis' door.
4. Where does Morgan go to write the letter to his uncle?
(a) The library.
(b) The main deck.
(c) The stateroom.
(d) The captain's quarters.
5. Who is most enthusiastic about Morgan's rise in the White Star enterprise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Andrews tells Morgan that in order to be a ship builder, "you must think while others sleep, read while others ____________."
2. What does Morgan loan to Wallis?
3. What game does Morgan play later that evening?
4. Who is the Captain of the ship on which Morgan is sailing?
5. What is the stranger doing when the narrator comes upon him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)