|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Wallis Ellery?
2. On what date does the story begin?
(a) April 1, 1912.
(b) April 15, 1972.
(c) December 31, 1912.
(d) April 8, 1912.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Morgan witnesses on passengers in the ship's foyer?
(a) Dressing gowns.
(c) Formal wear.
4. What does Morgan steal from the house at Princes Gate?
(c) A painting.
(d) A Faberge egg.
5. Morgan thinks that his uncle puts greater stock in _________ than in riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what will the two people soon be hurled?
2. What are the steerage passengers doing?
3. Where does Morgan go to mull over his letter?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Morgan's behavior following the embarrassing sexual interlude between Wallis and Scurra?
5. What is the name of the story's narrator?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)