1. What is this section named?
(c) The Beginning.
(d) Begin at the Beginning.
2. What is the last name of the author of EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF?
3. What is the first name of the author of EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF?
4. In what month does the Prologue take place?
5. On what day of the month does the Prologue take place?
6. In what year does the Prologue take place?
7. How many people are included in the Prologue?
8. What is the relationship of the people in the Prologue?
(d) Husband and wife.
9. What are the two people doing as the Prologue begins?
(c) Looking at each other.
10. For how long do the two people face each other?
(a) An instant.
(b) A minute.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A few seconds.
This section contains 3,582 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)