|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A do with Justin that they really do not want to do while inhabiting Rhiannon?
2. What is the name of Leslie Wong's brother?
3. What does A realize when someone in James's biology class makes fun of Nathan?
4. What nickname does Justin call A when they are inhabiting Rhiannon?
5. What does A say they are particularly good at when inhabiting Skylar, the soccer player?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does A feel jealous of Carrie when they are inhabiting Leslie Wong?
2. What can A sense about Rhiannon when they are inhabiting Justin?
3. What happens when A has dinner with Rhiannon and Justin?
4. Why does A try to dress similarly to Rhiannon on the day they planned to meet her as Megan Powell?
5. Why does A find themselves so drawn to Rhiannon when they spend the day with her as Justin?
6. What does A know so far about the nature of their lifestyle at the beginning of the novel?
7. What can A deduce about Kelsea Cook's relationship with her father on the day that they inhabit her?
8. Why does A think he might have woken up in the same body when they wake up as Tom?
9. Why does A decide to interfere with Kelsea Cook's life and tell her father about her suicide journal?
10. What does A tell Rhiannon when they meet her at Clover Bookstore as Megan Powell?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you examine A's decision to pursue a romantic relationship with Rhiannon, despite the obstacles. Describe what you believe are A's motivations for making this decision, and whether or not you think it was a beneficial move in the long run.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay in which you analyze three characters who were especially helpful and and beneficial to A. Describe in detail how these characters helped A on their journey toward finding their place in the world.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in which you explore A's insecurities about their lifestyle. What insecurities do they have in regard to belonging and having a place in the world, and how do they challenge or grow from them?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)