|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nathan ask radio listeners to do?
2. Where does A go on the morning they wake up in Roger Wilson's body?
3. How does A feel when they wake up in Rhiannon's body?
4. Who does Kelsea Cook live with?
5. What does A say they are particularly good at when inhabiting Skylar, the soccer player?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does A know so far about the nature of their lifestyle at the beginning of the novel?
2. Which testimonial on Reverend Poole's website catches A's eye?
3. How does A feel on the morning when they wake up in Rhiannon's body?
4. Why does A feel sorry for Nathan after Steve's party?
5. Why does A go along with Rhiannon's assumption that they are gay when they are inhabiting Nathan?
6. How does A spend their day when they are inhabiting Valeria?
7. Who does A see at school when they are inhabiting AJ?
8. What happens to A after Steve's neighbors call the cops to shut down his party?
9. What does James ask A when they are inhabiting Tom?
10. Why does A find themselves so drawn to Rhiannon when they spend the day with her as Justin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you examine A's decision to pursue a romantic relationship with Rhiannon, despite the obstacles. Describe what you believe are A's motivations for making this decision, and whether or not you think it was a beneficial move in the long run.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay in which you analyze the strange relationship that develops between A and Nathan. What is the nature of this relationship, and how does is impact each of these characters? What do they ultimately learn from each other?
Essay Topic 3
When A inhabits Kelsea Cook, who is depressed and suicidal, A decides to interfere with Kelsea's life and tell her father that she needs help. Why is this a difficult decision for A to make, and why do they eventually decide to go through with it?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)