|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A not want to see Rhiannon when they are Finn?
(a) A does not want Rhiannon to see them as Finn, who is 300 pounds.
(b) A does not feel like driving.
(c) A does not want to see Rhiannon anymore.
(d) A does not feel like seeing anyone.
2. What does A notice about Rhiannon's behavior when they meet her at Clover Bookstore as Surita?
(a) A notices that Rhiannon is equally as affectionate when A is in a girl's body.
(b) A notices that Rhiannon is less affectionate when A is in a girl's body.
(c) A notices that Rhiannon is more affectionate when A is in a girl's body.
(d) A notices that Rhiannon is not affectionate at all when A is in a girl's body.
3. Why does A run away the next morning when they wake up as Michael?
(a) Michael's family is weird.
(b) Michael's family is leaving to Hawaii on this day.
(c) Michael's family is dangerous.
(d) Michael's family is leaving to Six Flags.
4. Who catches A and Rhiannon hugging when A is inhabiting Michael?
(c) Rhiannon's mom.
5. Why is it impossible for A to contact Rhiannon when they are Dana?
(a) There is no time to contact Rhiannon.
(b) There is no computer or phone in sight.
(c) A forgets to contact Rhiannon.
(d) There is no internet connection in Dana's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A get emotional at Marc's grandfather's funeral?
2. Why does A decide not to sleep with Rhiannon while they are Xavier?
3. Who went to the party Dana was at to bring her home?
4. What does Rhiannon do with one of Alexander's Post-it notes?
5. What does A promise Rhiannon they will do while they are Xavier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprise does A put together for Amelia for when she gets out of basketball practice?
2. Why does A not enjoy the experience of inhabiting Vanessa Martinez?
3. Why does Rhiannon tell A that she cannot stay committed to their relationship anymore?
4. Why does A decide to say goodbye to Rhiannon while they are inhabiting Alexander?
5. Who does A meet when they go to Nathan's house as Ainsley Mills, and what do they tell A?
6. What does Rhiannon tell A she remembers about the day that A inhabited her?
7. What does A promise Rhiannon when they have to leave to go back to Xavier's house?
8. Why is A's date with Rhiannon so awkward when they are inhabiting Finn Taylor?
9. Why does meeting up with Rhiannon prove to be a tricky feat on the day that A wakes up as George?
10. What word does A accidentally utter at the end of the date with Dawn?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)