|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nathan get a hold of A's email account?
(a) Nathan guessed their email account.
(b) A forgot to log out of their email when they used Nathan's computer.
(c) A gave their email account to Nathan's parents.
(d) Nathan got the email account from Rhiannon.
2. What does A talk to Kelsea's father about on the ride to school?
(a) The ride is completely silent.
(b) A and Kelsea's father talk about music.
(c) A and Kelsea's father talk about Kelsea's mother.
(d) A and Kelsea's father talk about boys.
3. How does Rhiannon recognize A when they go to her school as Adam Cassidy?
(a) Rhiannon can recognize A by the way they walk.
(b) Rhiannon can recognize A by the way they look at her.
(c) Rhiannon can recognize A by the way they stand.
(d) Rhiannon can recognize A by the way they dress.
4. Who does A see in the hallways at school when they are inhabiting AJ?
(a) Nathan Daldry.
(c) Amy Tan.
5. How does A decide to live the day as Rhiannon?
(a) A decides to live the day as Rhiannon would have wanted them to.
(b) A decides to not leave Rhiannon's room.
(c) A decides to do things Rhiannon would not enjoy.
(d) A decides to live the day as recklessly as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leslie's brother Owen get into a fight with Josh Wolf?
2. What memory of Rhiannon's does A see while in her biology class?
3. What does Nathan possessed him on the day that A inhabited his body?
4. How does A feel when they wake up in Rhiannon's body?
5. Who shows A and Rhiannon for lunch when they are inhabiting Amy Tan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does A discover about the situation with Nathan while they are inhabiting Margaret Weiss?
2. Why does A feel sorry for Nathan after Steve's party?
3. What does A do in order to get to Steve Mason's party when they are inhabiting Nathan?
4. Why does A think he might have woken up in the same body when they wake up as Tom?
5. How does A prove to Rhiannon that they wake up in a different body every day?
6. Why does A try to dress similarly to Rhiannon on the day they planned to meet her as Megan Powell?
7. Why does A confront Owen about how he treats his sister while they are inhabiting Leslie Wong?
8. Why does A decide to interfere with Kelsea Cook's life and tell her father about her suicide journal?
9. What does A discover while they are in the body of Roger Wilson?
10. What happens when A has dinner with Rhiannon and Justin?
This section contains 1,110 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)